20 - Dani Olmo

Gazzznigga

Olmo's agent Andy Bara was on podcast yesterday...He is known for his good relathionship with Laporta and Barcelona.

He said some intersting things:

- they know that he will be registered, maybe not first game or two, but he had Laporta's promise
- few Premier League clubs (all playing in CL) wanted Olmo. Liverpool is one of confirmed
-Barca didn't want to sell Faye, but because of Olmo, they needed to sell
-They wanted to sell Inigo Martinez but he declined to leave
-Barca can get Faye for 30mil
-PSG really offered 250mil for Yamal
-Barca still generate 1.2b of income, but expense is still quite big, and they are working on reducing it
-With Camp Nou being back, they plan in 2025/26 to be finnally ready for spending big
Crazy!! All i can deduce here is financial recklessness...stupidity.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Olmo's agent Andy Bara was on podcast yesterday...He is known for his good relathionship with Laporta and Barcelona.

He said some intersting things:

- they know that he will be registered, maybe not first game or two, but he had Laporta's promise
- few Premier League clubs (all playing in CL) wanted Olmo. Liverpool is one of confirmed
-Barca didn't want to sell Faye, but because of Olmo, they needed to sell
-They wanted to sell Inigo Martinez but he declined to leave
-Barca can get Faye for 30mil
-PSG really offered 250mil for Yamal
-Barca still generate 1.2b of income, but expense is still quite big, and they are working on reducing it
-With Camp Nou being back, they plan in 2025/26 to be finnally ready for spending big

I saw bits of it. Missed the Faye/Inigo bit. All in all interesting stuff.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Everyone knew the Faye thing was financial rather than them preferring inferior players.

As for spending big next summer……I’ll believe it when I see it.

jamrock

He knows a lot about internal club matters for an anget 😂.

Club will generate 1.2b euros lol.

He's talking out his ass for everything not related to Olmo.

jamrock

lol

Read your post turd. You said he is talking out of his ass on everything except Olmo.

Well done :lol:

Yep and that's exactly what I meant.

Too busy trying to give out imagery L, lol everyone knows they share the same manager.

The sale of Faye didn't help to register olmo in anyway, it simply will help us to not end the year without a financial loss, EDUCATE yourself on what happen their.

Again.
Everything he said outside Olmo he's likely talking out his ass

jamrock

Selling Garcia would also have helped us financially, guess what? He's still here, because Flick wanted him to be.

And I like Faye, just to be clear, but all the jumping around to distract from that fact, that the coach saw other players being ahead of him right now, is ridiculous.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sometimes the club should step in and dictate things even if a manager prefers other players.

It's how you lose players like Thiago and Grimaldo for essentially nothing. We'll see how Faye develops at Rennes though, but he's unquestionably more talented than Sergi Domínguez and performed better than him at Barca B. I don't believe that Flick really rated Dom higher than Faye either. Obviously from the club's perspective they do not really want to announce that they had to sell a superior player to improve their books to help the FFP situation in the future.

Better optics to claim the other player was more highly rated or how someone like Inigo Martinez who didn't want to leave have the utmost trust of the manager.

Gazzznigga

Sometimes the club should step in and dictate things even if a manager prefers other players.

It's how you lose players like Thiago and Grimaldo for essentially nothing. We'll see how Faye develops at Rennes though, but he's unquestionably more talented than Sergi Domínguez and performed better than him at Barca B. I don't believe that Flick really rated Dom higher than Faye either. Obviously from the club's perspective they do not really want to announce that they had to sell a superior player to improve their books to help the FFP situation in the future.

Better optics to claim the other player was more highly rated or how someone like Inigo Martinez who didn't want to leave have the utmost trust of the manager.
Hhmm!! Reasonable perspective though

vuji_31

The guy who is good friend with Mendes, Laporta and who has done job with Bale, Gvardiol, Olmo is talking from his ass, but random forum user knows better

jamrock

Preaching to the choir on the Dom vs Faye situation.

But facts speak for themselves here, other players that were

1) clearly going to be sold (lenglet)
2) could have been sold for as much or more money (Garcia)

Either played more in pre season or was chosen to be apart of the first team.

While Faye was sold and didn't get much playing time in pree season.

Because the coach simply saw others as being ahead of him.

I disagree with that because I think Faye is better than both Dom and Garcia, but my opinion doesn't change facts.

Also it's funny how some are quick to believe the club is lying or trying to have things look favourable on their side.

But Faye agent is neutral and don't do the same right? 😂.

We sold him with a buy back clause and very good one by all measures, no nothing comparable to Thiago really

Home of Barca Fans