20 - Dani Olmo

Gazzznigga

You ask lots of questions but provide no answers. Here's a start:

We've been waiting, troll.
Been ignoring your moronic question for some time ...but let me try and indulge you a bit by giving you some homework as you seem to be only one blind enough not to read them here.

Read up all the chats on Araujo thread or more recently still, check the Osasuna match thread.....and when you are done then come back and apologise here.

How about that?

Last edited:

Joan

Been ignoring your moronic question for some time ...but let me try and indulge you a bit by giving you some homework as you seem to be only one blind enough not to read them here.

Read up all the chats on Araujo thread or more recently still, check the Osasuna match thread.....and when you are done then come back and apologise here.

How about that?
Quotes and links, bum. Death threats. Week in week out.

Gazzznigga

Quotes and links, bum. Death threats. Week in week out.
...then you are not ready.
Dont ask such a dumb question again if you are this lazy to read up to disprove my statements.

You can see you are the only one asking such a question. Many others have seen them. An administrator here even tried to justify it by saying these were emotion spurred reactions that occur when you go to watch matches.

I will go back to ignoring your little tantrum.

Last edited:

Joan

...then you are not ready.
Dont ask such a dumb question again if you are this lazy to read up to disprove my statements.

You can see you are the only one asking such a question. Many others have seen them. An administrator here even tried to justify it by saying these were emotion spurred reactions that ocurr when you go to watch matches.

I will go back to ignoring your little tantrum.
Can’t back up your claims. Stop trolling, bum.

Home of Barca Fans