20 - Dani Olmo

MontenegrinCuler

I agree with this. He's a massive game changer when available, but the problem is he's not available as often as we would like. I think Flick should do frequent rotations between Olmo and Fermin through the season, with Olmo starting the most important games. To try stop his injury problems at least for a while, and not overplay Fermin as a youngster. It's a win win for both.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I hope we take good care of him once he gets back. Ration his minutes and rest him whenever possible.

We could be lethal with him remaining fit .

adab5068-7b6d-4a84-a60a-9b6bf5e88f8f_text.gif

Andresito

Staff member
I agree with this. He's a massive game changer when available, but the problem is he's not available as often as we would like. I think Flick should do frequent rotations between Olmo and Fermin through the season, with Olmo starting the most important games. To try stop his injury problems at least for a while, and not overplay Fermin as a youngster. It's a win win for both.
Fermin is 21 bro. With many mids returning from injury there will be plenty of options. Could play Fermin at AM or move Pedri up to fit another CM whenever Olmo is to be rested. It's looking good on paper and it's now up to Flick to optimize his minutes to have maximum impact without injuries.

Btw, I think he might be fit at like 90-95% now but he'll stay out of Alaves squad to not be called up for NT.

Home of Barca Fans