20 - Dani Olmo

malvolio

I see a lot of Olmosexuals here.

Great player with Spain selection, but im afraid he will be a total failure with us. We will see.
His past in La Masia and constant association with Barcelona have kept him somewhat in the media spotlight + some half decent displays. Basically that Euro is and probably will be his peak as a footballer.

jamrock

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂.

We've definitely not managed to register any player we've said only the last 2 transfer window, this one will be just the same.

Oh wait

Blanco

How about this Madridiot. If Barca fail to register him before the end of summer, I will never post here again. If Barca do register him (which they will) you have to delete your account and never come back.
You need to type in google “reading and understanding what we have read” if you dont want to have such a discussions in the future. This time I will explain it to you slowly and I hope you will somehow understand. I used the word struggling which has different meaning than “will not”.

So : Barca is struggling to register Olmo
is not equal to Barca will not register Olmo.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
By some barca covering tw accounts

Bro on the Nico page you were saying to not believe the journalist. They are just making up stories. Which I agree with.
Its just their way of reporting. They saw its only 5 days to go, and we just signed. Barca will wait a couple of days before registering. Perfect time to gin up some Twitter engagement.
See I am not saying they are wrong or right. But what is more likely?
A Barca Twitter account having any clue about our finances, or Barca knowing that it's a week to Laliga start and if they would be able to register the player they are about to sign?

Home of Barca Fans