20 - Dani Olmo

M3ls

What are u facking talking about?

If we take the statistics over the last 365 days, he makes an average of 2.62 tackles and interceptions per 90 minutes, the same amount as AM Bellingham, who is very good and hardworking without the ball.

If we take statistics at the Euro, then Olmo covered more distance on average per minute than Bellengham.

companyofcules

What are u facking talking about?

If we take the statistics over the last 365 days, he makes an average of 2.62 tackles and interceptions per 90 minutes, the same amount as AM Bellingham, who is very good and hardworking without the ball.
I don't really care for his last 365 days. Messi was a badger in his early 20, at 35 he was like Olmo today.

If you want to ignore that Olmo gave a fuck about pressing in this game we can, but Barca playing 2 men down isn't a good idea.
1. since the whole tactic is based on agresive football and high line, (Olmo gives me amigo vibes and we know how that ended)
2. He is a bad example for youngsters
3. The workhorses like Raphinha, Kounde, Balde can get less motivated to run.

And there are better teams than Rayo that can really fuck you up 10 vs 8
Yeah, he is good, but not Maradona or Messi to walk like today while Raphinha is spiting blood. This must be dealt with or we get another diva.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I don't really care for his last 365 days. Messi was a badger in his early 20, at 35 he was like Olmo today.

If you want to ignore that Olmo gave a fuck about pressing in this game we can, but Barca playing 2 men down isn't a good idea.
1. since the whole tactic is based on agresive football and high line, (Olmo gives me amigo vibes and we know how that ended)
2. He is a bad example for youngsters
3. The workhorses like Raphinha, Kounde, Balde can get less motivated to run.

And there are better teams than Rayo that can really fuck you up 10 vs 8
Yeah, he is good, but not Maradona or Messi to walk like today while Raphinha is spiting blood. This must be dealt with or we get another diva.
Fucking dimwit. This was Olmo’s first game without a pre season. He wasn’t fit for the whole game neither he had the intensity to press. He pressed a lot for Spain and he played for Leipzig, whose entire tactic is pressing. Just absolute negative ball knowledge

companyofcules

If we take statistics at the Euro, then Olmo covered more distance on average per minute than Bellengham.
Then he doesn't respect our club.
No, my issues was him not attacking the ball. I don't want him to cover for Kounde or Bernal, but is shameless to walk while a dead Lewandowski covers for you.
Mbappe also has no respect.
Btw Tapellingham runs like crazy this days for Mbappe.
I can only excuse absolute geniuses like Messi, and
Olmo is just a baller, he isn't Messi or Maradona. I like him, but I am not a drone to ignore the basics in football because he has a nice touch.
If winning was only about that we should have had 24 UCL in our cabinet and at least 50 La Ligas.

M3ls

No, my issues was him not attacking the ball. I don't want him to cover for Kounde or Bernal, but is shameless to walk while a dead Lewandowski covers for you.
Olmo is just a baller, he isn't Messi or Maradona. I like him, but I am not a drone to ignore the basics in football because he has a nice touch.
If winning was only about that we should have had 24 UCL in our cabinet and at least 50 La Ligas.
Are you an idiot?

I showed you statistics that clearly indicate that Olmo is not a lazy player without the ball.

Everything you wrote regarding Olmo’s play without the ball in today’s match is complete nonsense. Show me specific parts of the match when Olmo was lazy.

Joan

What do you think about Puig?

companyofcules

You two are fucking blind or morrons. Probably both. You keep yapping about Olmo's stats for other teams like that is relevant about his attitude.
Then you tell me he actually pressed hard today. TF is on with your brains.
"showed you statistics that clearly indicate that Olmo is not a lazy player without the ball.

Everything you wrote regarding Olmo’s play without the ball in today’s match is complete nonsense."

Neeraj

Not to extrapolate this into anything , but just taken in isolation , that might be one of the best debut halfs I've ever seen from a Barca player . His first ever touch for Barca was a silky turn into space , his second toich was a glorious pass, I think his third was a decent out all and his sixth or seventh was that banger of a shot . And then to get the match winner and win motm in one half..what an absolute monstrosity of s debut lol.

Anyway putting that aside, he does look like a potentially good fit for flick and we have too many midfielders that don't have an ee for goal or that last bit of quality in tbe box - Frankie gavi etc being good further back in the field.

M3ls

You two are fucking blind or morrons. Probably both. You keep yapping about Olmo's stats for other teams like that is relevant about his attitude.
Then you tell me he actually pressed hard today. TF is on with your brains.
"showed you statistics that clearly indicate that Olmo is not a lazy player without the ball.

Everything you wrote regarding Olmo’s play without the ball in today’s match is complete nonsense."
It's time for you to go back to your hospital.

I wish you recovery.

JamDav1982

Going to have a great connection with Yamal as showed at Euros and tonight.

Players with that intelligence just gel.

Pedri fed off the pair of them in that 2nd half also.

Home of Barca Fans