20 - Dani Olmo

Raketa10

Exactly you just listed 4 players and we can still put out a competitive team come Thursday and the weekend, because we have depth in that midfield.

If lewa or the FB got injured we are screwed,as the fall off to their replacements is massive, in midfield we can clearly handle a few injuries.

We literally have two healthy midfielders bro. Pedri and Casado. Playing Garcia as a pivot is a disaster and not a good solution. This will definitely hurt us against any half decent team.

jamrock

We literally have two healthy midfielders bro.

Bro what about what I wrote do you not understand or agree with?

We have all those midfielders out and we can still put out a competitive team, come the weekend.

If that's not depth in that position I don't know what is.

We should have 8 players in midfield that is high class? No team has that.

We'll play

Casado-pedri
Yamal-raphina-torres
Lewa.

A team that can win 95% of games

With
De jong
Olmo
Gavi
Fermin
Bernal

All being out, I don't know what more an reasonable person could ask for in midfield.

Now imagine if kounde, blade or lewa gets injured, those positions lack depth.

Raketa10

Bro what about what I wrote do you not understand or agree with?

We have all those midfielders out and we can still put out a competitive team, come the weekend.

If that's not depth in that position I don't know what is.

We should have 8 players in midfield that is high class? No team has that.

We'll play

Casado-pedri
Yamal-raphina-torres
Lewa.

A team that can win 95% of games

With
De jong
Olmo
Gavi
Fermin
Bernal

All being out, I don't know what more an reasonable person could ask for in midfield.

Now imagine if kounde, blade or lewa gets injured, those positions lack depth.

You misunderstood me. :) What I men't was that we currently have no depth since 5 midfielders are injured. When all these players are healthy than our depth is insane. However, right now this looks scary. I would have no problem if we had 2 injured midfielders in the same time but 5 of them is just unbelievable. The biggest problem is FDJ as we don't have a clue when will he come back and if he will be able to play without surgery.

MontenegrinCuler

Eh, we still have the Fernandez brothers and our Asian gems.
I would prefer if there was some older guy in the youth ranks, who's a decent baller and could be snuck in the team just in case. Like Casado, who's 21. Idk if there are any such. Fernandez still too young to be given a crucial role.

Home of Barca Fans