2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@ barcastuff
United have not scored a goal from a set piece in the CL this season (excl pens). Barcelona scored 6 (all corners)[via @optajose]

That's like unbelievable! Especially because you can't find one article anywhere on the internet which speaks anything other than 'Utd are dangerous at set-pieces & Barca will have tough time' regarding the set-pieces!!

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
I can barely breathe atm... there is a huge pressure on my chest, coming from my nerves. Almost hyperventilating but not yet. Have been calm all day but I just thought and realized what is ahead of us xD

Unbiased United

That's like unbelievable! Especially because you can't find one article anywhere on the internet which speaks anything other than 'Utd are dangerous at set-pieces & Barca will have tough time' regarding the set-pieces!!

I don't think United are anything special at set pieces. We score a few from corners, but otherwise I definately think our wingers crosses (especially valencia) and Rooney's throughballs are our biggest threat.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I don't think United are anything special at set pieces. We score a few from corners, but otherwise I definately think our wingers crosses (especially valencia) and Rooney's throughballs are our biggest threat.
Facing the midgets of Barcelona, everyone is a danger on setpiece. With Vidic and Ferdinands height and formidable aerial threat, I'd say you are very dangerous.

Unbiased United

Facing the midgets of Barcelona, everyone is a danger on setpiece. With Vidic and Ferdinands height and formidable aerial threat, I'd say you are very dangerous.

They will always be a threat especially Vidic in the air, and like I say we are decent from corners. But its not like we have been doing anything special from set pieces this season. Certainly not from free kicks, which is unlike us really.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Ran into some Bayern Munich fans at the store right now, and they told me to wish my comrades good luck, and that Germany hates ManU and wish us victory:) Lol

JonM

For the first time in my life, I dreamed about football last night. We won 2-0. I'm not sure if it's good or bad...

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I haven't been nervous all week because I've had exams but it's kicking in now :lol:

ronald+koeman+samppdoria+barcelona.jpg

belletti-CLfinal-goal.jpg

Samuel+Eto+o+Andres+Iniesta+Manchester+United+-ssRx19yRk-l.jpg

Home of Barca Fans