2011 CL Final: FC Barcelona - Manchester United FC 3-1 - Champions!

K

KingAbidal

Pumped, yet nervous. All nerves point to what Valencia can do..

What clip do you think Pep will show the team?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Quite nervous, if you ask me.

Well, not necessarily nervous but somewhere in between pumped up for the Final and being nervous as f*ck.

Let the better team win.

¡Visca Barça!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have time to be nervous, have to help out my buddy for his wedding. If I'm lucky I'll catch some of the action on TV, if they'll have one in the hall.

Unbiased United

English media definately doesn't suck off Arsenal the way it does ManU, you know that... Shit, even at ESPN its all about ManU during all the interviews I've seen. Ofcourse he's not going to cheer for ManU, he hates them. You think City fans in Manchester are cheering for you guys? lol.

Had Real Madrid beat us in the Semis, today would of been the first day I ever cheered for ManU:) In any event, my nervous level is easily a five, maybe six. I know ManU is a tricky team, and are more dangerous as the game goes on.

Of course i don't think city fans will be cheering United, they are so jealous of our success, more often than not they would rather see us lose than their team win. My point is if a team is in the final, fans from their counrty should be united in backing them. Of course I know this will never happen, but I meant in an ideal world.

:lol: If that were to happen I'll post my pics, naked, on the forum :D

BTW I'm at 2. Not because I'm confident of the match or any thing. I'm just not thinking about it at all. Moreover there's a wedding I have to attend to in an hour or so. So total indifferent :p

Did Fletcher make the squad?

Lol...now I definately hope United win!...unless you happen to be keeping quiet the fact your actually a seriously hot chick! :D

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Lol...now I definately hope United win!...unless you happen to be keeping quiet the fact your actually a seriously hot chick! :D

I didn't say I'd do that if we win, only if we win by that margin lol. And no, not a chick :lol: @phatroon :D

Quite nervous, if you ask me.

Well, not necessarily nervous but somewhere in between pumped up for the Final and being nervous as f*ck.

Let the better team win.

¡Visca Barça!

Let us win Plip... Let Barca win!!:flagvl8:

I don't have time to be nervous, have to help out my buddy for his wedding. If I'm lucky I'll catch some of the action on TV, if they'll have one in the hall.

I have a wedding to catch up too... But I'm not busy, just enjoying the atmosphere :)

Pedro17

Visca El Barca

Wow, your a really good friend Bojan... Hope you get to catch the game brother!

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Our supporters will read this in the mosaic card back:

scaled.php

Today is a memorable day for all the Barcelonism. Coming back to Wembley 19 years after Koeman's goal in the 112th minute give us even more forces to fight for the fourth European title.

We have made a long way up here, sometimes was really hard. The season has been very strenuous but our team has given a talent, maturity and compromise lesson. We like to play football so we need your support because we can touch heaven, we can reach the glory of winning again within 90 minutes.

Carles Puyol, Xavi Hernandez, Víctor Valdés, Andrés Iniesta.

Home of Barca Fans