2014 World Cup General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

goope

c&p from a 2012 /sp/ thread - I think it fits better in this thread

145922_termessinator.jpeg

pic reminds me of

>World cup 2014
>Messi is kidnapped by Peles thugs in the group stages after a convincing display in the first game where he finally scored a goal
>his team does the ultimate act of courage and says "win it for Messi"
>fight way through tournament like Uruguay in SA, facing tough opposition such as South Korea, and Ghana in knockout stages
>Semis vs Spain, Brazil are already in the final after 5 dubious penalties against Germany, of which Neymar scored 2.
>Brazil decide to rig it in favor of Argentina because Spain is too strong for them and Argentina will be an easier win without Messi and more bragging rights will follow.
>Argentina win 1-0 after 2 wrongly disallowed Spanish goals
>Final vs Brazil, ht Brazil lead 3-0, all Neymar penalties, plus 2 other penalties he missed
>Despair in the locker room, tears in players faces as they pray to Maradona for answers
>Second half starts they look depressed as Brazil dominates the game until the 70th minute
>but wait! whats this? a man has just parachutted into the stadium
>the game is stopped
>can it be?
>Its Lionel Messi!
>"I have escaped and came here to become GOAT" he says as he throws peles decapitated head on the floor
>scores 12 goals in 20 minutes
>brakes the World Cup scoring record
>lifts the cups
>GOAT GOAT GOAT
>riots in Brazil
>Messi becomes an action movie star and gets the new james bond role
>buys falklands back with all the money he has made
>dies with Argentina renamed to "Messi"

http://archive.foolz.us/sp/thread/29391628/#29394141

L

linetty

Barcelona players at World Cup, since 1930: 0 - 3 - 0 - 5 - 0 - 0 - 7 - 5 - 0 - 1 - 6 - 4 - 6 - 5 - 12 - 13 - 8 - 11 - 13 - 13 [via weloba]

Crixus

What's your top four prediction guys ?
I think it'll go like this Argentina -Brazil -Italy -Spain .
Germany will flop , Chile could do some damage .

L

linetty

10 former Barcelona players at World Cup: Caceres Henrique Reina Villa Motta Maxwell Eto'o YayaToure G.DosSantos Marquez [via @barca19stats]

F

Flavia

2hr3kgw.jpg

So funny he facepalmed there, if anyone didn't notice the wc logo is a facepalm, should be obvious now :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans