2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Gotta show our opponents respect, finals are always 50-50 but the only thing that gives me confidence is our teams performances in the last 2 CL finals,
we destroyed Manchester United in both games. Messi, Iniesta, Pique know how it's done. Must.Win.Treble! :barca:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Remember Chelsea 2012 anyone? This Juventus team is better than that version of Chelsea. I understand optimism, but it is a final, and finals are almost always difficult to win. 1986, FC Barcelona - Steaua Bucharest, European Cup final, played in Spain, Barcelona huge favourites, Steaua won. You have to show more respect to your opponent in a final.

Divine intervention stopped us from winning in 2012, this is different. The players will not bottle this, we will crush Juventus

Devils

The players don't take Juve as lightly as some fans I'm sure. This Juve team took out RM! Of course they are deadly and can take us out too.

Agreed. They took out RM while defending effectively at the Bernabeu. Something that 98% of the footballing world wouldn't be able to do.

They are an extremely good team. Cohesive in all areas, they are capable of beating anybody.

serghei

The players don't take Juve as lightly as some fans I'm sure. This Juve team took out RM! Of course they are deadly and can take us out too.

They don't. But the way the fans disrespect Juventus is kind of immature. They are probably the 4th best team in the world right now (between them and Chelsea for the 4th spot), a historically big team, with all time great players having wore their shirt across decades of football. If I didn't know who are we playing in the CL final, judging by some of the comments here, I'd say we are playing Shakhtar (no offence to their fans).

They are an extremely good team. Cohesive in all areas, they are capable of beating anybody.

I think some people here don't fully get this.

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
They don't. But the way the fans disrespect Juventus is kind of immature. They are probably the 4th best team in the world right now (between them and Chelsea for the 4th spot), a historically big team, with all time great players having wore their shirt across decades of football. If I didn't know who are we playing in the CL final, judging by some of the comments here, I'd say we are playing Shakhtar (no offence to their fans).

Ι'm not disrespecting anyone.
I'm just absolutely 1000000000% that we will win.

M

monamou

It's not disrespectful thinking Barca will beat Juve comfortably. It's being positive

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's not disrespectful thinking Barca will beat Juve comfortably. It's being positive

Yes, and I'm positive too we can win against any team (cf my bayern game posts ^^), but not 100000%, I'd say the SPI odds are close enough; 70/30.

XaviMessiGirl

Like I said earlier, there's a difference between being positive and being arrogant or disrespectful. And one liner posts saying how Barca will destroy Juve are generally the latter.

M

monamou

I'd even say that thinking Barca will win comfortably is being realistic :messi:

M

monamou

Messi on Facebook: "La Liga title is very special, as it always rewards the best. But this team is incredible and still wants more this year. Força Barça!"

ok, now it's official

raki

Juve plays in 15 minutes the Cup final against Lazio. Gonna watch the game to see how are they doing.

Home of Barca Fans