2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

raskolnikov

Also about Busquets, I still dont get why the whole footbal world hates him most for ever for one dive vs Inter 5 years ago, blows my mind.
Alba is easily our most annoying player for opposition fans, followed by Alves, Neymar and Suarez yet they often ignore him to hate on Busquets the most.

Also the way they view Messi vs Ronaldo is as laughable as its annoying.

Badger

So nervous about this game. If Chelsea were capable of winning the Champions League then Juventus are more than capable of doing the same.

Barcalove

Banned
A guy there said that Cr7 is more complete than Messi and they are equal in building the game , they are really stupid

Alen

They're not stupid at all. They're shitting themselves basically, so they cling to whatever argument they can find to hype themselves up. I like it personnaly, watching some of them go back and forth between fear and overconfidence. Enjoying every bit of it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A guy there said that Cr7 is more complete than Messi and they are equal in building the game , they are really stupid

Whoever said that is ignorant or just acting out. There are good and knowledgeable Juve fans out there too though.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Whoever said that is ignorant or just acting out. There are good and knowledgeable Juve fans out there too though.

Probably, but they're bullied to death and called "pussy" if they show even a bit of objectivity (true story), only posts allowed are the "fuck neymar" "injure messi" "asshole busquets" type ^^

qtX5YgW.png

25 occurences of the words "fuck" "shit" etc (their forum automatically turns them into $#@!) on 1 single page :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Probably, but they're bullied to death and called "pussy" if they show even a bit of objectivity (true story), only posts allowed are the "fuck neymar" "injure messi" "asshole busquets" type ^^

qtX5YgW.png

25 occurences of the words "fuck" "shit" etc (their forum automatically turns them into $#@!) on 1 single page :lol:

I remember one of the Juve fans who joined here recently said that's what happened to him/her on that forum. I think it was [MENTION=19647]Vialli_92[/MENTION] , not sure though...

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

qtX5YgW.png

Let them be as idiotic as they like.
I enjoyed reading bluemoon after the games, I enjoyed reading the meltdown in bayernforum, I will enjoy reading their salty posts come sunday on juventuz.

Barcalove

Banned
Let me show you.

"I'm not a Ronaldo fan but yes he is more complete and more talented than Messi.

Messi is predictable but very good at what he does, Ronaldo is unpredictable."
-------

"I don't really understand, Ronaldo who is more complete player IMO wasn't praised and talked much about as much as we are doing now with Messi."

------------

"
"Ronaldo wasn't talked about that much and I don't see Messi as superior to Ronaldo, Ronaldo TO ME is more unpredictable than Messi. Now am I underestimating Messi here? "

----------

"So...

Messi 50 games - 58 goals - 23 assists

$#@!s all over:

Ronaldo 47 games - 59 goals - 19 assists

This argument is so stupid. The difference between them is slim to none this year, in terms of tangible results. Ronaldo also doesn't play with Neymar and Suarez who are both top 5 attackers in the world. He plays with Bale and Benzema up front who are nowhere near top 5 attackers in the world.

Messi is better than Ronaldo, but the difference is microscopic. Saying he $#@!s all over Ronaldo is just ridiculous."

----------

"Even if Messi's better the difference is so small it's hardly there. Surely if we manage to somewhat contain Ronaldo, we should be able to somewhat contain Messi. Especially because I think we're better adapted to cope with Messi."

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Should of put your money on back in Sept.... ;)

In september I wouldn't have, but after we got past city/psg so convincingly I definitely wanted to, even if we draw bayern, we were already playing amazingly well, just forgot to and got caught up watching the games every 3 days and posting a lot on here :D

I might still bet on Messi scoring, but even that is only at 1.85 now..

Catalan Fan

In september I wouldn't have, but after we got past city/psg so convincingly I definitely wanted to, even if we draw bayern, we were already playing amazingly well, just forgot to and got caught up watching the games every 3 days and posting a lot on here :D

I might still bet on Messi scoring, but even that is only at 1.85 now..

Flip side would be go for Juve in 90 mins, about 5/1 I think.But Messi to score and Barca to win is probably more realistic.

Home of Barca Fans