2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

XaviMessiGirl

Didn't he also say that Messi couldn't do it in the mighty Serie A or something in that vain?

If you'd read the thread instead of just jumping on sensationalism, you would see that myself and others have already posted the correct quote.

Isn't Barca serving a transfer ban right now for transfer irregularities? Don't judge other houses before you look at your own.

I don't think many people here really deny that stuff, nor any of the shady shit Rosell has done.

PhilS

I expect a low scoring game. Both teams have been extremely good on defense this year. However, only one of these teams has MSN, who can't be stopped by any defense. Barca 1, Juventus 0. But I would not be surprised if Barca has to go to extra time and even penalty kicks to get the trophy.

The deciding factor could certainly be which team tires first, which should be a big advantage for Barca given how they tire defenses and how many really old players play for Juventus.

However, although Barca has the better team, it is possible that Juve is this year's team of destiny. The composure they have been showing, the discipline, the solid play at every position, could certainly permit them to win if it is their day.

blaugrana1987

they score goals, alot of goals. but they arent great players at all.people makes them look like superstars. At this point, they barely can help to their NT and their fans adore them and compare both of them to each other because they are barca and real players . bull$#@!! people who dont understand you.

Yes this is an actual quote. Can you spell delusion?

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Juventuz forum moderator i think. I love how i get to discover other teams forums before our games against them and see nonsense like this. I feel privileged.

Hahahaha.
Cristiano more complete and unpredictable.
Boy, they are so nooby about football.
One comes here to say marchisio is better than bisquits, lmao, the other says we win with referee help, the other says cristiano is unpredictable and complete.

Oh well, the final won't be pretty, 7-1 it will be.

StarLord

I think I can handle that one. :lucho:

Well, I can only hope that he can still pull the strings from behind the scenes, or that Platini will not move against the Russian World Cup. That's all I care about. As for all other FIFA-related shenanigans, I could not care less.

Yannik

Well, I can only hope that he can still pull the strings from behind the scenes, or that Platini will not move against the Russian World Cup. That's all I care about. As for all other FIFA-related shenanigans, I could not care less.

i dont care about Russia in any sort of form, this is not about them and i have honestly no clue why they think that they would play a relevant role here, let them host a WC, who cares. This Russia-thing is annoying, because its distracting from the real problems.
Stop the genocide in Qatar, everything else can be discussed later. This is not about football anymore, this became politic, but not "USA or Russia shwoing off dick-size"-politic, this is about people loosing their lifes for a sport event.

Blatter gone doesnt mean that Qatar will be cancelled, but it can be a step into this direction. If the USA manages to prove corruption when this WC was given to Qatar, then this is all I ever wanted.

Last edited:

StarLord

i dont care about Russia in any sort of form, this is not about them and i have honestly no clue why they think that they would play a relevant role here, let them host a WC, who cares. This Russia-thing is annoying, because its distracting from the real problems.
Stop the genocide in Qatar, everything else can be discussed later. This is not about football anymore, this became politic, but not "USA or Russia shwoing off dick-size"-politic, this is about people loosing their lifes for a sport event.

Blatter gone doesnt mean that Qatar will be cancelled, but it can be a step into this direction. If the USA manages to prove corruption when this WC was given to Qatar, then this is all I ever wanted.

The favorite to replace Blatter is Platini (fully under the thumb of the Qataris) Removing Blatter from there will not hinder corruption one iota.

As for all this fuss about Qatar. While I genuinely believe that football fans are extremely skeptical about the World Cup being held there, for the obvious reason that the country's climate is unsuitable for football etc, on the other hand, I find it hard to believe that all of a sudden the "free world" has grown a conscience and is disturbed by labor rights over there. The situation of immigrant workers all over the Gulf Kingdoms (not just Qatar) has been well known for decades and I never saw any mainstream politician or publication in the West complaining one little bit about the whole issue (which is an extremely serious one, btw) On the contrary, western countries enjoy the coziest of relationships with the Gulf petro-states (UK, France and the US especially) The only people I have heard bringing up the issue of labor rights in the Persian Gulf consistently have been hardcore leftists, nobody else ever mentioned it until this World Cup situation arose.

My suspicious nature leads me to question the motives behind this sudden explosion of sensitivity over human and labor rights in Qatar. My hunch is that the issue of Qatar is only raised as a cover for attacking and ultimately cancelling the Russian World Cup (which is the one that comes next after all) Russia is the real target of certain western circles, Qatar is but a privileged vassal.

Yannik

The favorite to replace Blatter is Platini (fully under the thumb of the Qataris) Removing Blatter from there will not hinder corruption one iota.

As for all this fuss about Qatar. While I genuinely believe that football fans are extremely skeptical about the World Cup being held there, for the obvious reason that the country's climate is unsuitable for football etc, on the other hand, I find it hard to believe that all of a sudden the "free world" has grown a conscience and is disturbed by labor rights over there. The situation of immigrant workers all over the Gulf Kingdoms (not just Qatar) has been well known for decades and I never saw any mainstream politician or publication in the West complaining one little bit about the whole issue (which is an extremely serious one, btw) On the contrary, western countries enjoy the coziest of relationships with the Gulf petro-states (UK, France and the US especially) The only people I have heard bringing up the issue of labor rights in the Persian Gulf consistently have been hardcore leftists, nobody else ever mentioned it until this World Cup situation arose.

My suspicious nature leads me to question the motives behind this sudden explosion of sensitivity over human and labor rights in Qatar. My hunch is that the issue of Qatar is only raised as a cover for attacking and ultimately cancelling the Russian World Cup (which is the one that comes next after all) Russia is the real target of certain western circles, Qatar is but a privileged vassal.

I agree with many, many things. The working conditions have been there before and not many have complained. It somehow needed a WC to get attention, but well, at least it is getting attention now.
There have been countless buildings created in the gulf-states under these circumstances, unfortunately there is not much anyone can do about it because it was the free will of the companies and persons to build these and the labour rights are as they are in Qatar, this is the governments faults and the faults of those who gave order to build those. Qatar only could stop this, but they wont do that.
But this WC for once, this can be prevented as i believe. There is a chance of stopping this project, so make it fucking happen. No chance of saving the whole world, completely unrealistic sort of thinking, but if someone has a realistic chance of saving someone else's life, then go for it.

Last edited:

Alen

Nervous breakdown on Juve forum. Hilarious stuff. I took so many trains today yet barely got bored. This game is so fun, and it hasn't even started yet.

JuveVSBar

Anyway, Atletico defense is still better than Juventus' and Barça beat them multiple times this year.

I agree with this in some way. I feel that Athletico's defense is more compact as a whole... but thats also because they defend as a team at all stages of the game...and by doing this, they sacrifice a lot of offensive.

Juventus doesnt play like this. We tend to go in phases depending of whats going on. I also think we have some better individuals that athletico and our front duo is better.

They can defend better in 90 mins in comparison to juve, IMO thats a no brainer. But defending against barcelona for 90 mins will get you nowehere. Juve will have and will attack dangerously too. Theres is where the difference will be in comparison with your games against athletico.

The question is...Will Juvel be able to transition from defense to ofense and attack barcelona..without getting the defense too exposed against the MSN?. There you will see which teams wins.

dakt

I agree with this in some way. I feel that Athletico's defense is more compact as a whole... but thats also because they defend as a team at all stages of the game...and by doing this, they sacrifice a lot of offensive.

Juventus doesnt play like this. We tend to go in phases depending of whats going on. I also think we have some better individuals that athletico and our front duo is better.

They can defend better in 90 mins in comparison to juve, IMO thats a no brainer. But defending against barcelona for 90 mins will get you nowehere. Juve will have and will attack dangerously too. Theres is where the difference will be in comparison with your games against athletico.

The question is...Will Juvel be able to transition from defense to ofense and attack barcelona..without getting the defense too exposed against the MSN?. There you will see which teams wins.

I think that set pieces are your biggest hope. Barca will press harder when possession is lost, so I don't see many counters...I don't know...when I think about it, we are strong as fuck this year. If everything clicks Juve is doomed, a bit of deconcentration on our side and Juve might score and close the gate for the rest of the match. Will be nerve wracking that's for sure.

raskolnikov

I can tell by reading their forum a lot of Juve fans have seen fuck all of Barca and Messi this season bar the few cl games.

blaugrana1987

Never read so much dissrespectable posts in my life as I have last few days on Juve forum. I geniunly believe Real Madrid fans have more respect for some of our players then these lot do.

Home of Barca Fans