2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

F

Flavia

Well... looking back to January, is pretty unbelievable this is happening. We not only won the domestic double, but we're playing the CL final :w000t:

This will be a very hard game. I don't like this favorites tag Barça got this time, it'll be a close game. Juventus is not on this final by chance.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
So true. Who could ever have imagined this after the fiasco at the start of 2015.

Thank you David Moyes :troll:

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I'm fighting with my broadcasting company about the channel that shows the UCL final.. unbelievable... this has been going on for 2 hours and no picture on the tv...

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
I'm fighting with my broadcasting company about the channel that shows the UCL final.. unbelievable... this has been going on for 2 hours and no picture on the tv...

Damn. I once missed a Clasico after our provider decided to 'upgrade the network' that day :angry:

Kohe321

Wow, that's terrible timing. Hope they get it sorted out in time for the game, fingers crossed mate. :)

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I'm not nervous, just super anxious. The waiting is the worst.
But I have nothing but confidence today. Got my lucky 9-10 Messi jersey out :D.

I'm in the final of the premier cup online in FIFA.....but I somehow think if I lose I might jinx us :lol:. I'll wait until we are champions :D

Kohe321

Official Barca Lineup:
[formation=barca,6]
Stegen
Alves-0-Pique-0-Mascherano-0-Alba
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rakitic-0-0-Busquets-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]