2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

beogatts

Guys, Best luck all. I hav this feeling tht we'll beat our opponent.
O well let the game begins in a few more hours. gona get myself an hour sleep b4 da game.

Neymessi

This is one of those games where there are good chances of us thrashing them but losing to them is also a good chance.If they win chances are that we would be the better side.And I would hate that.They are really not all that special and had it been a league game I wouldn't be worried of losing but this game still needs 100% from everyone.Pique,as I have always said is a hit and miss.He has been world class for some time now but no one knows when he brainfarts.I just hope none of our defenders and goalkeeper who are prone to brainfarts(especially pique and MATS)brainfart today.If we concede a goal due to their nice attack instead of some brainfarts,I will not smash my TV at least.Rakitic and busquets should do what they mostly do.Rakitic should be spreading balls around with simple passes and flow the game in midifield.Busquets should do what vintage busquets should do and I definitely hope iniesta is going to up his game.And what else can I say about our front 3.One of them is messi about which I am not going to say anything,another is suarez who I hope doesn't miss a sitter.Same with neymar.Both suarez and neymar have huge potential to miss sitters and I hope they do not do it today.Apart from that both are big game players specially neymar so I hope they do well.As for juventus,Morata is not a big threat,not even half of any of our front 3 but I never underestimate our opponents but he should be easy to mark and keep out of the game.Tevez is a threat but I think our defense and midfield will deny him much service.I Hope we enjoy a lot of posession and not let pogba,pirlo etc have much of the ball in the midfield.Vidal is going to play real dirty like he always does and I hope the ref blows foul as soon as he fouls.I don't see this happening but if we are a goal down,our midifelders will have to go on full attack mode.Iniesta and rakitic will be needed to go full power mode.They will park the bus after that and they will be really good doing that.Those chelsea nightmares will haunt me only this time we will break that damn bus.
I hope to tell my children about this amazing treble season and how awesome this match was.

Visca el barca

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Alright guys, I'm going out to join my friends and cheer for us as much as I can !

See you all after the game, hopefully to celebrate our 5th CL !

:barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

raskolnikov

Going to drink to calm these nerves. GL everyone, hopefully we will celebrate an epic treble afterwards.
Visca Barca!

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This is the most nervous I am before a final, against the English you might be a little nervous but deep down you know you'll wreck them. Not this time.

Catalan Fan

Am still not that nervous yet, but I AM getting impatient ! Will have to get down the pub in the next hr, grab a seat and have a couple of pints before they get underway.

Home of Barca Fans