2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

kele135

Welcome man! Juve is one of the greats and i'm happy you're back where you belong. I'm sure it will be a great game of football. :cheers:

i am pretty sure it will, both teams play great football and each one of them are very strong in one area in particular, i think that juve will not resign to play the ball, and if we loose, we will loose knowing that our part is done-the semis- and that we just have to enjoy this great moment that we lacked from a long timeeeeeeee, i do not think juve will start defeated as a lot of ppl thinks, we are very good at tactics and some times tactic wins matches, i just hope to witness a match that will honour this final and both teams :cheers:

XaviMessiGirl

Just a note though, there is a multi-quote function (the button to the right of "reply with quote") so you can post all your replies in one post instead of posting several times in a row. Keeps the page tidier.

serghei

This Juve team seems unusually effective. Reminds me of Greece's 2004 run, tight defending and scoring from half-chances.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They play much better than that Greece team though.

Since it's a Final, Barca chances of winning aren't as high as it would be over 2 legs, as one of the Juve players (or was it Allegri?) said yesterday.

2 finals we won under pep, Barca played against attacking ManUtd sides. Juve will be different. Expect a patient, tactically superb opponent that won't be foolish to open their guard to exchanging blows like Ferguson.

raskolnikov

Anyone know how much tickets might cost? I'm thinking about driving to Berlin, even when I wont be able to attend the match, it stil might be epic to watch it with Barca and Juve fans on a big screen in the city centre and spend the weekend there.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
This Juve team seems unusually effective. Reminds me of Greece's 2004 run, tight defending and scoring from half-chances.

No way, we were turtling hardcore because all our good players were defenders, lol. We couldn't do much up front though.
Juventus can actually attack pretty damn good, they missed what, 3 sitters in the real tie? And that's on top of 3 more goals that they scored.
Meanwhile real only scored from penalties, lol.

I said it again, juventus is nothing like an antifootball team, they play proper football.

StarLord

This will be the 8th European Cup/Champions League final for both clubs.

While an El Clasico final would have definitely been more epic, Barcelona vs Juventus is not half-bad either. Two proper and great European names!

Our last 6 finals have all been against English or Italian opposition. Sampdoria in 1992, AC Milan in 1994 :shakeshead:, Arsenal in 2006, Man United in 2009, Man United again in 2011 and now Juventus in 2015. It's been four years for us to reach a CL final!

No way, we were turtling hardcore because all our good players were defenders, lol. We couldn't do much up front though.
Juventus can actually attack pretty damn good, they missed what, 3 sitters in the real tie? And that's on top of 3 more goals that they scored.

I said it again, juventus is nothing like an antifootball team, they play proper football.

I thought that Real Madrid were the better team in both semis myself (which is very good news for us) Both teams scored a penalty each in the tie, and Real Madrid had the better chances. If Ronaldo did (or Benzema earlier) did the right thing in that counter, then it would have been game over probably. Also, that James point-blank header in Turin was barely deflected by Sturaro (I think) It would have made the game 1-2 and it would have definitely been curtains for Juventus right there and then. Keep also in mind that Real Madrid did not have Modric in either leg, and were also missing Benzema in the first. Even in the 2nd game, he was clearly off the pace.

But yes, I agree with you that Juventus is not a bus-parking team. No way they are another Chelsea or Inter from 2010. They are also more attack-minded than Atletico, but the Calderon boys are the closest thing you can get to Juventus nowadays.

Last edited:

ejuventus

not, I disagree

yes, that's more true ..... even if, Madrid's quality put us on chords sometime, and we had to park something somehow :rockon: ... but it wasn't a double decker ;)

Most of the juventini I talk to are pretty intelligent about football in general, sounds weird coming from an Inter fan but it's true.
well..... not always sure about it
probably, in an english forum there's some natural selection

serghei

Last time Juventus got in a CL final, the game was branded as one of the worst CL finals ever. And it surely was. As for Juve being a great attacking team, I'm not seeing it. In Italy, they had like only half chances and won due to a Carvajal brainfart. And almost made 3-1 due to another brainfart, by Varane this time. I'm seeing a team that defends great, especially against aerial threats, and is very speculative up front, scoring from chances that don't seem like a big deal. The game on Bernabeu is pretty hard to use as a proof of Juve's attacking prowess, since they are very very bad in defence these days. We're talking about a team that received 4 goals at home from Schalke. It's not that hard to creat chances against Madrid these days. Celta scored them 2, Sevilla scored them 2, Valencia scored them 2. And all three could have scored another 2 goals easily. And that's only in the last month or so. Have you seen Juve's games with Atletico and Monaco? That's Greece 2004 type of football to me. Expect a CL final similar to Greece - Portugal from 2004. Except we're much better than that Portugal team from then.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
[MENTION=20046]juventino320[/MENTION] Juventus forum is terrible to navigate, wanted to drop our link there and say hello but there's no new members place, no barca topic, not even fricking CL FINAL topic.
Funny.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar

I agree. But I have to add, they haven't faced a team like ours yet - if Chiellini and his defensive friends were slow and clumsy and didn't get punished for, this will be a new experience for them. If only our defence plays like they have the last 3-4 months (not like against Bayern in the second game though) and at least 2 out of out 'three amigos' click than I think we have a much bigger chance than Juve.

Home of Barca Fans