2015 CL Final: Barca - Juve 3-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Reminds me of Bayern fans who thought that Lahm would just put Messi in his pocket and that Messi could never do it against Bayern/German NT.

Because Lahm actually marked Messi this time?

StarLord

Because Lahm actually marked Messi this time?

My post has nothing to do with who was marking Messi in recent games. It has to do with deluded opposition fans and the degree of their delusion.

Ans it's time for you to stop being so touchy about Bayern on a Barcaforum.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No need to pick the worst comment and stoop to it. There are more level-headed Juve fans than usual internet idiots.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

My post has nothing to do with who was marking Messi in recent games. It has to do with deluded opposition fans and the degree of their delusion.

Ans it's time for you to stop being so touchy about Bayern on a Barcaforum.

You got that fairly wrong, I'm afraid. I got a rather sensitive bullshit detector and with things concerning Bayern, I actually bother to call people on their bullshit (most of the times). And as you happen to write quite a lot of bullshit regarding Bayern, we exchange words more often than usual. ;)

StarLord

You got that fairly wrong, I'm afraid. I got a rather sensitive bullshit detector and with things concerning Bayern, I actually bother to call people on their bullshit (most of the times). And as you happen to write quite a lot of bullshit regarding Bayern, we exchange words more often than usual. ;)

You have a rather "sensitive bullshit detector" according to yourself. That doesn't make it a fact. In my opinion, you have an inflated perception of Bayern's capabilities and the worth of your players. I have always maintained that Bayern are one of the top 3 sides in Europe for the past 3 years or so, but many on this forum, both Bayern and Barca fans, tend to to overrate Bayern by rating them as the undisputed best side on the planet. I disagree with that notion and I can provide extensive evidence of that, not just opinion.

If you disagree with my statements, then you are more than welcome to argue against them and backing your disagreements with evidence and rational argumentation. Using provocative language doesn't really help your cause.

Last edited:

StarLord

This game could turn out like the Euro 2012 final.

If we score first, then definitely yes.

Otherwise it can be a very long night for us. The first goal will be extremely crucial. If we play like we did against Bayern in the first leg, then I see little to no chance of losing the final. If we play like we did against City and PSG, we are also primed to be the winners. But if not, then we are in some deep trouble, Juventus have proven their worth this season. I am especially in awe of Tevez and even more so Vidal.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

You have a rather "sensitive bullshit detector" according to yourself. That doesn't make it a fact. In my opinion, you have an inflated perception of Bayern's capabilities and the worth of your players. I have always maintained that Bayern are one of the top 3 sides in Europe for the past 3 years or so, but many on this forum, both Bayern and Barca fans, tend to to overrate Bayern by rating them as the undisputed best side on the planet. I disagree with that notion and I can provide extensive evidence of that, not just opinion.

If you disagree with my statements, then you are more than welcome to argue against them and backing your disagreements with evidence and rational argumentation. Using provocative language doesn't really help your cause.

The usual StarLord straw man. Didn't expect anything else.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm not having the same discussion for the 20th time with you not being able to see the errors in your argumentation and reflecting afterwards, while hurling straw man after straw man at me. My time is too valuable for this, seriously.

StarLord

I'm not having the same discussion for the 20th time with you not being able to see the errors in your argumentation and reflecting afterwards. My time is too valuable for this, seriously.

You never answer the questions I pose to you. You merely assert that I am wrong and you are right. With absolutely zero to back your opinions with.

Home of Barca Fans