2021 Preseason

kattanib

This is exactly why I dont want us to sign Messi .. if Messi continues to be our CM then there is less room for De Jong, Pedri, Gavi and the likes to grow and they are our future .. same if Messi wants to take the responsibility in every attack play then there is less room for Depay to take leadership and he will grow complacent like Griezman

FinBarcelonafan

This is exactly why I dont want us to sign Messi .. if Messi continues to be our CM then there is less room for De Jong, Pedri, Gavi and the likes to grow and they are our future .. same if Messi wants to take the responsibility in every attack play then there is less room for Depay to take leadership and he will grow complacent like Griezman

I am sure Memphis will pass more to Messi, but he is Memphis. He has his ego like Neymar. Messi let Neymar do his thing too.

As long as Messi is happy with Memphis, things will be fine.

But you are not totally wrong in what you are saying. Messi always makes other players a bit lazy offensively. They get the tunnel vision "Ball to Messi, Ball to Messi!"

kattanib

I cannot recall the last time I had a pool of players I look forward watching in Barca. It used to be Fati only 2 years ago and now there is Pedri and Gavi as well .. good times

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I cannot recall the last time I had a pool of players I look forward watching in Barca. It used to be Fati only 2 years ago and now there is Pedri and Gavi as well .. good times

Need a new Puyol and Lev Yashin from La Masia and Barca is set. :coffee:

FinBarcelonafan

BUT looking at this team, I don't think the offense will let down. It's the defense. The defense looks bad, unless someone steps up, like Araujo. Lenglet and Pique is too weak to start.

ajnotkeith

Defense not looking great, can't help but feel if they had their star 20 goal man Kaladjzic maybe we concede a goal in the 1st.

Home of Barca Fans