2021 Preseason

akaranzo

Who knows. Players lie all the time. If he was promised Messi could stay I can see why he'd be unhappy. In the meantime let's hope his injury isn't bad bc when fit he's a great player. But he can't stay fit...

I really don't understand this new logic of ''I don't trust the sources of information themselves I prefer to believe the rumors I heard'' lol. When Messi says the club never asked him for another 30% wage reduction, people say ''oh he's lying, I heard his dad rejected that offer''. When Aguero says he's staying ''oh, he's lying I saw rumors that said he is gonna leave''. Come on...

ajnotkeith

I really don't understand this new logic of ''I don't trust the sources of information themselves I prefer to believe the rumors I heard'' lol. When Messi says the club never asked him for another 30% wage reduction, people say ''oh he's lying, I heard his dad rejected that offer''. When Aguero says he's staying ''oh, he's lying I saw rumors that said he is gonna leave''. Come on...

Well, we saw how that ended with Laporta and Messi. You never know in football.

akaranzo

Well, we saw how that ended with Laporta and Messi. You never know in football.

Yeah, of course circumstances can change, and all the parties have explained how they changed. But still people feel the need to make up their own reality of ''Laporta never wanted Messi to extend'' or ''Messi wasn't happy with the squad''. I'm just trying to say that this naivety towards believing rumors is really harmful, both in football and other topics too. It's a big reason why we have so many stupid antivaxxers for example. People choose to believe their own reality instead of listening to trustworthy sources.

PhilS

Well, Barca will have to play 3-5-2, since so many forwards are injured. With Pedri out, too, that is not much offense left. No way this current team can compete with the likes of Juve, even if Coutinho magically reincarnates to his Liverpool form.

Messi983

Lineup. Game is starting in 40 minutes.

E8RtLMOWQAA3otG

JamDav1982

Predictions on the mannies line up.

Im going 352 and Pique in for Lenglet and Puig in for FDJ from last match.

Unless he gives Demir a stert.

Porque

Do we have a squad list for the game yet?

433 with Demir for me.

You can't refer to a 352 in the friggin Gamper of all games.

Porque

Squad list got posted yesterday , but I don't think it's saying much since the likes of Mats , Aguero are in it.

Thanks.

Just seen it here

https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona_es/status/1424333637789564935

Depressing squad. Sport are predicting this lineup which makes it worse.

Neto
Dest-Pique-Lenglet-Alba
Roberto-Busquets-Puig
Griezmann-Braithwaite-Depay.

I think with Messi going you need to put guys like Demir and Nico in the starting lineup, just to give a bit of hope of future players to the Barca fans.

Messi983

3-0 up after 12 minutes. :lol:

Don't know how good Juve is but this team is absolutely brilliant.

Really a shame game can't be played at Camp Nou, they deserve more than 2-3k fans to watch them.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans