2022 Pre-Season - starts 4th July

stb_1

Watching both Arsenal - Chelsea and City - Bayern side by side.

Was super impressed by Arsenal, but then you watch City toying with Bayern and you think wow! Even as good as this Arsenal look, they are still City-lite

Jadentheman

Watching both Arsenal - Chelsea and City - Bayern side by side.

Was super impressed by Arsenal, but then you watch City toying with Bayern and you think wow! Even as good as this Arsenal look, they are still City-lite

Man City frontline looks complete. Could be Pep's year finally.

snowy

lol commentator just said: Ben White almost got it right

- wait a min. dats not Ben White that's Parsley :lol:

Top 4 is a stretch but if they don't burn out like last season, they could pull a surprise.

stb_1

I really think this Arsenal team would be huge title contenders to win the PL 6 years ago. (Before Pep)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
City was toying with Bayern in the first half. Bayern was not just lacking in offense but it?s midfield had been awful. Naglesmann?s terrible setup didn?t help.

Givenchy

City was toying with Bayern in the first half. Bayern was not just lacking in offense but it?s midfield had been awful. Naglesmann?s terrible setup didn?t help.

You seem to know alot about Bayern. I visited one of their forums and many of them don't rate Naglesmann at all, is he really that bad?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You seem to know alot about Bayern. I visited one of their forums and many of them don't rate Naglesmann at all, is he really that bad?

I think he has his own ideas and obsessions such as back 3, he tried a few things of his own and hasn’t really put his footprint on Bayern yet. At times they seem to be a bit chaotic, not as smooth as before. But then again, he is still young so he is still learning and in the process of molding this Bayern.

I liked his work at Lepzig for what they were able to achieve with the squad they had, maybe he is not ready for Bayern yet.

From his recent remarks, I guess the guy is bit hotheaded and ignorant, I wish him all the worst. ;)

Home of Barca Fans