2022 Pre-Season - starts 4th July

Jadentheman

I mean to put things in perspective. Most of the so called big stadiums in Europe pale in comparison to any modern NFL stadium. I live near Dallas Cowboys stadium which has been around like 10 years and it is night and day to the Camp Nou or new stadiums like Tottenham Hotspur stadium. Hell, most of the SEC college football stadiums are bigger than European powerhouse club stadiums. Still prefer Club football all day.

A lot of these stadiums will be used for the world cup

Total-Football

Not even gonna bother waking up at stupid o?clock, maybe watch the rerun. I expect some hockey score like that game against Atleti couple years back. Real players never truly care about these decaf big games and cede ground faster than opponent.

Be nice to see Fede show Kessie the ropes though and Rudiger clatter Lewa 3 minutes into it
I read nothing but excuses excuses excuses for the inevitable L

Horatio

You're welcome
Not even gonna bother waking up at stupid o?clock, maybe watch the rerun. I expect some hockey score like that game against Atleti couple years back. Real players never truly care about these decaf big games and cede ground faster than opponent.

Be nice to see Fede show Kessie the ropes though and Rudiger clatter Lewa 3 minutes into it

weak mentality 0 discipline. Put that alarm clock.

Messi983

Totally new?

Yeah, opened in 2020 when the Raiders moved from Oakland to Las Vegas. Second most expensive stadium in the world, total construction cost apparently $1,9B. Also scheduled to host Super Bowl in 2024.

Still extremely cheap if compared to Sofi Stadium in LA (total construction cost $5,5B) owned by Stan Kroenke and the home of LA Rams and Chargers.

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, opened in 2020 when the Raiders moved from Oakland to Las Vegas. Second most expensive stadium in the world, total construction cost apparently $1,9B. Also scheduled to host Super Bowl in 2024.

Still extremely cheap if compared to Sofi Stadium in LA (total construction cost $5,5B) owned by Stan Kroenke and the home of LA Rams and Chargers.

Wow, crazy!

Next level stuff.

Slevinn

Hope Bayern-City is fun, something like Atletico Real from a few years back would be funny. Strong line ups from both teams. How come there is a delay?

FinBarcelonafan

Ederson is City's Stegen. Overrated for sure imo.

EDIT;

Halaand scores.. Great passes by Grealish and DeBruyne.

Haaland is going to tap-in 20 goals this season

Home of Barca Fans