2022 Pre-Season - starts 4th July

Andresito

Staff member
Yeah Sergi R would be my second choice in that system right now.
Always a bit tough to judge when players will be ready, I had higher hopes for Nico and Orellana for example, Nico at least got to prove me a bit wrong...
But Casado has impressed me a lot before, the commentator on my stream keeps saying Casado for #24, but is it him??

24 is Aranda

fergus90

Pjanic can move the ball well still to be fair. But he was a traffic cone at times. Maybe he will be rejuvenated in pre-season.

serghei

You trust Busi though?

I believe Busi and Alba are still good if surrounded by the right players. They are players with some qualities, and some flaws. If you have the players to minimize the flaws, the qualities they have are still worth the hassle. They are on the clock though, Busi will probably be done in 1-2 years, and Alba not much later.

Bobo32

Pjanic can move the ball well still to be fair. But he was a traffic cone at times. Maybe he will be rejuvenated in pre-season.

He has moved it very well from the DMC area to the opponents keepers hands so far in his Barcelona career... Maybe if they snatch Usain Bolt from Real Madrid for a large fee, and then tell him to run there as soon as Pjanic gets the ball, maybe he could be rejuvenated

Andresito

Staff member
Olot are in the Tercera.

It's pretty worrying we are playing a competitive game with them.

Meh, it is what it is. First game and all. We have like 11 A players back home in Barcelona. Wouldn't draw a lot of collective conclusions from this. Easier to assess the individuals.

fergus90

He has moved it very well from the DMC area to the opponents keepers hands so far in his Barcelona career... Maybe if they snatch Usain Bolt from Real Madrid for a large fee, and then tell him to run there as soon as Pjanic gets the ball, maybe he could be rejuvenated

Usain Bolt can’t finish though. So I’d play him through 1 on 1 no problem. You not watched him in soccer aid?

Porque

Olot are in the Tercera.

It's pretty worrying we are playing a competitive game with them.

You usually get an early pre-season game or two like this when alot of the B players are mixed in.

It's a nice incite into how Xavi rates the upcoming players based off of the early trainings. Who he is playing in the natural positions, who he has shifted out of position and who gets the small minutes.

Clearly wanted a closer look at Pjanic and Collado before making assessments, and still not high on Balde are my take homes.

Home of Barca Fans