2023 Preseason

Messi983

Some good, some not so good. But it's only a first friendly against a team that are much further in their preparation.

Way too soon to give fair judgement on Romeu or Gundo. I think they'll both prove to be good signings.

Hope to see Faye against Madrid. Really no reason to play Eric if we want to get rid off him. If Xavi wants to "show him off" to generate interest his performances are doing exactly opposite, lol. Would also like to see Valle ahead of Alonso but won't happen.

Messigician

Xavi: "I understand that everyone wants to win, but I told Arteta that it looked like a Champions League match. The intensity that they put was too high."

How such an alpha player such a pussy

Porque

Xavi: "I understand that everyone wants to win, but I told Arteta that it looked like a Champions League match. The intensity that they put was too high."

How such an alpha player such a pussy

Full quote.

"I asked Arteta to go easy on us like we went easy on his first team opportunities back in the day. We just got over a viral infection and are not used to playing at a minus CET time".

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

In Xavi's defense, Arteta actually agreed with him.

""It got really competitive for a friendly match. After the first tackle and the first goal. Playing in front of 70,000 fans helps. At times I think it got a bit too much for a friendly."

Certainly was strange seeing Arsenal players surrounding the referee after every foul and asking for players to be carded in what is only a friendly.

iniestaGOAT

In Xavi's defense, Arteta actually agreed with him.

""It got really competitive for a friendly match. After the first tackle and the first goal. Playing in front of 70,000 fans helps. At times I think it got a bit too much for a friendly."

Certainly was strange seeing Arsenal players surrounding the referee after every foul and asking for players to be carded in what is only a friendly.

Pathetic bunch. Time wasting, faking injuries in a friendly match.

Home of Barca Fans