2024/25 Preseason

El Ilusionista

Casado is a hard worker nothing special, Pablo Torre good player for Getafe but not for us. Pau Victor is a striker not a winger.

Porque

But I do like Bernal... maybe it's more the idea of him though. We shall see.

Needs to learn to keep open the passing lane. 90% time he is positioned for the pass, but then the centres for whatever reason (trust?) move the ball into a worse position and then Bernal passing lane is blocked.

I don't know if he's holding the position for the structure if possession is lost and is seeing things 2 or 3 passes ahead, or if he has just switched off. But whatever it is, he is then not available for the immediate outlet.

JamDav1982

Casado is the latest La Masia mid that runs a lot and looks like moving ball quickly but really not doing much with it.

Very limited physically for middle of park when has the ability does also.

Edit: Thats a dig at likes of Puig not Gavi who has a lot more ability than Casado.

serghei

Just how many youngsters people here expect to be main players for us? Lamine, Pedri, Gavi, Balde are already 4. 5 with Cubarsi if you rate him. That's a huge number to have 4 such young players as main team members, most if not all starters.

BerkeleyBernie

I'm liking Casado. Smart player, good positioning, fine ball control, excellent team awareness. First time I've seen him play.

Nice to see more ball playing and less kick it up the wings play.

Gnidrologist

The B team plays with intensity and presses. The more A teamers back, more lazier they look lol. Can't even arse themselves to try in first match in front of home public.

JamDav1982

Just how many youngsters people here expect to be main players for us? Lamine, Pedri, Gavi, Balde are already 4. 5 with Cubarsi if you rate him. That's a huge number to have 4 such young players as main team members, most if not all starters.

Not long and its

Pedri 22
Balde 21
Gavi 20

These are not unusually young players.

JamDav1982

I'm liking Casado. Smart player, good positioning, fine ball control, excellent team awareness. First time I've seen him play.

Really?

Dont see it at all.

Hopefully wrong...grafts but to me looks limited on ball and physicality and needs one of the two to have a chance.

mc_lovin

I thoguht he showed nothing. Slow and weak. Not technical. Not much to like if you ask me.

Home of Barca Fans