2024/25 Preseason

MontenegrinCuler

I'm glad this shit happened against Monaco and not against Valencia... I just hope Flick doesn't repeat it against Valencia, which would be bad

Co0ter

I don't give a shit about losing the Gamper or in preseason. It's fine and doesn't matter.

What bothers me is how Lewa and Torres still look like garbage, or somehow worse than last season.

Lewa was an awful signing, I don't care if people say "we won a league with him" because Stegen and our defense won us La Liga that year not Lewa or our attack. We won it DESPITE our attack being shit and Xavi's poor tactics/subs throughout the season.

Being careless with that kind of money when we were financially in trouble has hindered our team greatly since.

JamDav1982

I don't give a shit about losing the Gamper or in preseason. It's fine and doesn't matter.

What bothers me is how Lewa and Torres still look like garbage, or somehow worse than last season.

Lewa was an awful signing, I don't care if people say "we won a league with him" because Stegen and our defense won us La Liga that year not Lewa or our attack. We won it DESPITE our attack being shit and Xavi's poor tactics/subs throughout the season.

Being careless with that kind of money when we were financially in trouble has hindered our team greatly since.

Won the league with Lewa scoring at worse rate than Auba and LDJ.

Won league scoring 2 more goals than season before with Jutgla, Abde, Depay etc in first half of season.

Won the league winning every game Lewa didnt play including when he put team down to 10 men away to Osasuna.

'Lewa helped win the league'....

The midfield, defence and GK won that league and attack barely improved from possibly the worst Barcelona set of attacking players ever assembled

Home of Barca Fans