2024/25 Preseason

FinBarcelonafan

I know not all the starters started today, but how the heck we are going to beat Valencia away in five days? Don't see it happening..

PhilS

Bernal, Torre, Casado, Martin, Dominguez, Fort, these youngsters all sucked today, I hope to not see any of them play again this season. And Pena was terruble, but we already knew that, maybe Ter Stegen can play every game. Victor, amazingly bad shooting, but he did get a lot of good shooting chances.

Maradona37

Yeah, Fort is talked up a lot, apparently a good prospect. I hear he's impenetrable :)

Jokes aside, I have heard good things about him.

soul24rage

@soul24rage Are Monaco any good these days? Have they been making moves in the transfer market? They finished 2nd last season, that's pretty good. They play CL football this season.

But still, it's pre-season, so don't get too despondent. Though it is a bad result.
Sorry mate, I have no idea, haven't seen they play at all besides the Gamper game.

Maradona37

Sorry mate, I have no idea, haven't seen they play at all besides the Gamper game.
No problem. Just you're usually one of the go to guys for watching different leagues and knowing a variety of players and that. Plus you were in the Ligue 1 thread so figured you might have some knowledge. but it is cool.

Let's see how they do this season.

soul24rage

No problem. Just you're usually one of the go to guys for watching different leagues and knowing a variety of players and that. Plus you were in the Ligue 1 thread so figured you might have some knowledge. but it is cool.

Let's see how they do this season.
I usually see teams in other leagues that has Argentines :valverde:

JamDav1982

The best youngster other than Yamal was Junyent looking like a wee Messi with his acceleration, turns and hitting the space. In his 5 minutes or so.

A one off.. most likely but credit none the same.

Nazario1985

Yesterday is a reminder to those who wanted us to put all our money on Dani and Nico instead of a good DM !!

Btw we should thank Xavi/Deco/Laporta for that magnificent bum as if we needed another one !

Home of Barca Fans