2024/25 Preseason

ajnotkeith

We need legs in this team. Too many slow and leggy players in this team and just getting overrun by physical teams.

We also need to buy a decent DM urgently with whatever money is available. Bernal is clearly not ready to play in the first team even if he makes such a mistake once, it's so basic to check before you receive. Casado doesn't look great either.

Lewandowski has generally been awful since Qatar 2022 and looks to be following that path. I think a lot of his minutes should go to Roque this season.

JamDav1982

We need legs in this team. Too many slow and leggy players in this team and just getting overrun by physical teams.

We also need to buy a decent DM urgently with whatever money is available. Bernal is clearly not ready to play in the first team even if he makes such a mistake once, it's so basic to check before you receive. Casado doesn't look great either.

Lewandowski has generally been awful since Qatar 2022 and looks to be following that path. I think a lot of his minutes should go to Roque this season.

Roque will be gone. They wont get him registered.

ajnotkeith

Roque will be gone. They wont get him registered.
It's a shame because I'm not really sure what we were expecting. He's a teenage striker with a physical playstyle, he was never going to be a star player instantly. This reaction from the club is strange, maybe he is really terrible in trainings or something.

He also scored far more than Endrick did in Brazil, for example.

Club just has no patience and clearly didn't know what they were getting into signing him if this is the result.

MontenegrinCuler

Lamine Camara for DM

Home of Barca Fans