2024/25 Preseason

jamrock

GTxLk6XWoAAQAaI
Lenglet Captain lol

Messi983

Kickoff reportedly delayed for 30 minutes, FFS.

GTxKqF1asAAzfYu

Wonder how we'll line up. Probably something like:

Inaki
Fort - Dominguez - Capi - Gerard
Bernal - Casado
Araujo - Torre - Pau
Roque

jamrock

Victor looked at roque, when he was wide open and was like nope, I'm not gonna give you the ball and have you score, we're competing for the same spot, lol

jamrock

Just turned it on and Pau scored, good goal. How have Julian Araujo and Roque been looking?

Julian has looked solid, given he's being played out of position.

Roque has been poor, but he hasn't had many touches, few touches he's had, bad ball control.

He's being played on the wing, I thought he would swap at some point with Pau, but it hasn't happened, he's 100% not a winger, that is clear.

jamrock

Roque looks disappointed, you can see it in his face, that he wants to start as a striker, to try and show what he can do.

Co0ter

Roque looks disappointed, you can see it in his face, that he wants to start as a striker, to try and show what he can do.
I agree, was thinking the same thing. It's all over his face and in his body language.

Casado has looked good as well. Araujo looks like he's playing RW, not sure what's up with that.

jamrock

I agree, was thinking the same thing. It's all over his face and in his body language.

Casado has looked good as well. Araujo looks like he's playing RW, not sure what's up with that.
Yep, surprised he started Araujo at RW, thought he's start him at RB in the 2nd half.

Roque needs to adjust his attitude, if we can see it, the coaching staff can definitely see it

El Ilusionista

Is this Roque guy a professional footballer or what? Seems money laundering to me.

I really like Pau Victor though and Casado.

Home of Barca Fans