2024/25 Preseason

jamrock

If roque isn't a 8/10 finish at the minimum, his chance of making it at the highest level, is close to 0%, nothing else he really offers.

Imagine haaland without finishing, that's roque. Lol

Co0ter

Is this Roque guy a professional footballer or what? Seems money laundering to me.

I really like Pau Victor though and Casado.
This was his chance to show some heart and how he's improved his conditioning. He seems like he's still in first gear, moping around. I'm so disappointed.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Like the look of Pau Victor and Casado. Ready for the first team. Bernal promising but too inexperienced right now.

Torre is another player who suits CAM better than Pedri btw

El Ilusionista

Torre has the potential to become a decent La Liga just not at Barca, Eric Garcia level.

What do you guys think about Bernal? He seems abit unpolished but has all the traits. The way he moves and the way he is built reminds me of Rodri.

Messi983

This was his chance to show some heart and how he's improved his conditioning. He seems like he's still in first gear, moping around. I'm so disappointed.

Not his fault Flick wants to make a LB out of him. Has worked hard and tried to impress too but obviously not comfortable playing there.

jamrock

Bernal, needs more seasoning, casado is ready for the first team.

The 2nd half squad, will be our more talent XI, let's see what they can do.

BusiTheKing

Bernal, I think I said the same thing in his thread previously, his decision making, vision and overall passing play is very impressive but he suffers from the same inherent sluggishness as Pedri. Too much walking around, moping, dropping of the head when he has to run.

Porque

Roque is getting forced out. Agree to leave or get shitcan minutes on the wing.

And compare him on the wing to Araujo, a fullback, on the wing. Night and day in quality.

Torre is such a frustrating player. Abundance of talent but poor selection process and worse fitness. But maybe he gets it together with a few seasons starting in a mid to lower level side. Should be loaned though.

Other than that can't delve too much into the first friendly. Hints are that Flick will give up a bit of possession to create chances on the vertical. But that could be just down to City being in their third preseason game and ahead of us in their fitness.

Last point on Casado. Easily the youth player that wants it most and great intensity and passing. Bernal was good too but switches off half a second here and there. You can't do that against a team like City.

But the question is who will be better when padded with the first team quality around him? Probably Bernal.

Home of Barca Fans