Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Deco:
"I don't understand everything that is said about Frenkie. He has a contract with Barcelona and we are very happy with him. We are keen for him to return because we need Frenkie in the future. We want him to continue, but the player will decide at that time. It is not a problem at the moment. What matters is that Frenkie returns to play with us because we need him and we love him very much."

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Deco:
"I don't understand everything that is said about Frenkie. He has a contract with Barcelona and we are very happy with him. We are keen for him to return because we need Frenkie in the future. We want him to continue, but the player will decide at that time. It is not a problem at the moment. What matters is that Frenkie returns to play with us because we need him and we love him very much."
Lying through his teeth :lol: Sure we could need another midfielder, but Frenkie must be thinking he's getting exposed - Bernal and soon Casado playing better than him while on insane wages rubes cules the wrong way and he's also fucking around with his contract. I bet he celebrated when Bernal got injured, sneaky mf :lol:

vevelili

Question returning 3 months back when he was called in Dutch national football team for Euro 24. If I am not wrong, he went to the camp .. and Kuman came back angry that he is not ready yet. I left with the impression back then he is close to returning... He went there to try to play...3 months later there is no clarity yet. Total mystery.

Gazzznigga

Bernal would have definitely benched him this season, would be the 2nd time in his barca career a masia kid send him to the bench.
Dreams!!

Dont know what you people smoke that blinds your objectivity and reasoning.

Bernal will be a ball boy wherever FDJ plays. Take note that I am not an all and all fan of FDJ, however, he is the best of the midlfielders Barca has , bar injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans