Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
How can we sell if he refuses to leave? This is the whole point of why he is such an issue.
We make it 100% clear he's not in our plans and we put him in the stands for a year if he refuses. I'm sorry, but sometimes it's the only way to go about doing things - I mean other players are sold even if they wished to stay at their club, why not this leech?

Sorin

Ok, I get it that players choose the conservative approach when it comes to injuries of this kind, it’s their bodies after all and it isn’t easy getting surgeries and whatnot.

However, almost 5 months have passed since his ankle injury, how much more time does one need to see if his injury will heal? I’m not an expert of course, but imo, too much time has passed without him being any nearer to play for us, so surgery is needed no?

Why would he still refuse to go under the knife in this case? Is he stupid or does he take the club for chumps?

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Ok, I get it that players choose the conservative approach when it comes to injuries of this kind, it’s their bodies after all and it isn’t easy getting surgeries and whatnot.

However, almost 5 months have passed since his ankle injury, how much more time does one need to see if his injury will heal? I’m not an expert of course, but imo, too much time has passed without him being any nearer to play for us, so surgery is needed no?

Why would he still refuse to go under the knife in this case? Is he stupid or does he take the club for chumps?
My dude, FdJ has been taking the club for chumps the last two seasons. He knows he has the upper hand in negotiations, he's on +20M a year and has a contract until mid 2026 - he doesn't have to do sh*t... he doesn't have to negotiate it down, sign a new contract with lower wage etc and the more we push him the more he will take the route of going for free. It was Barto's fault and we can't seem to do anything about it because FdJ doesn't seem to be a cule at heart. We should try again to sell him next summer window, but we will probably have to cover some of his wage from the transfer fee we get or he won't leave - we also have to stop harassing him because he'll make it impossible for us. Play nice with him, let him know he isn't part of our plans 25/26 season and we want a solution of everybody to be "happy" - get around 50M for him and gift Frenkie de Fraud 20M as "fuck off" bonus will be our least bad way out of this mess. If he doesn't accept, don't include him in 25/26 AT ALL and make that clear to him. Because I'm sure as hell he won't sign a new contract on 10M gross and he's overrated anyway.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

tbh, i would be also scared of knee operations

didnt hear good things about it 😰

Frenkie is probably hoping it will heal without surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans