Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Up there with Coutinho, griezman and dembele,
One of the worst signings of all time.

Trashhhh
Nah he isn't trash, but he surely is no Xavi 2.0 - he isn't the "conductor" we needed in midfield, he's just alright. But if we include his wage into the equation and him toying with us and pissing us off, than yeah he's up there as one of the worst signings.

Gnidrologist

Why are clubs forced to pay usual wages for players, who don't do their job. Dembele and now Dejong receive all the ludicrous money, while chilling at home doing nothing. How come? Where's the ruthless capitalism in this. Is it only affecting lower/middle class people? Because at least in my country, although workers are eligible to certain sickness leave compensation, they are drastically lower than the real wage they would receive, while actually being at job and they get cut off completely and contract terminated, when certain threshold of time passes, then it's on government measly wellfare money. These guys receive millions by fucking kicking a ball like retards and can keep all their wages unaffected even, when being unavailable for job 80% of the time? How in fuck?

Reactions: BJJ

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
I heard he has lost trust in the Medical staff. If that's the case, I think he will leave if a club has an offer for him next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans