21 - Frenkie de Jong

JamDav1982

He should be trying to find way out of Barca asap for good of own career and get as far away from Xavi as possible when hear his comments about how much Busi was missed.

Co0ter

He should be trying to find way out of Barca asap for good of own career and get as far away from Xavi as possible when hear his comments about how much Busi was missed.

Yea I thought Xavi might finally be the coach we deserved. So far his tactics are shit and if he really said that about Busi then he's also straight up delusional.

I'd also be looking for a way out if I was De Jong.

Bobo32

Busquets was very missed, it was especially apparent in the first half, but all game it was a problem to get the ball from defense to attack in an elegant manner. Especially in second half when Puig entered, Busquets line breaking passes would be useful, Frenkie tried but was inefficient compared to Busquets. Played a decent game though!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Gerard Romero just said Barca are close to finalizing an agreement with Man Utd for him.

We'll get between 70-80m. Will be done this month.

Catta

Gerard Romero just said Barca are close to finalizing an agreement with Man Utd for him.

We'll get between 70-80m. Will be done this month.

United is desperate. Feel the club can get much more from them, ffs they paid more for Maguire.

ajnotkeith

Makes sense. We are going to have big problems signing next season without exits and Frenkie is the only player marketable for big money who isn't untouchable.

If its 80m euros I'd be happy with that but Ifeel that it will be less.

Home of Barca Fans