22 - İlkay Gündoğan

soul24rage

News that the club is thinking of handing the #10 jersey to Yamal (this is assuming Ansu gets sold).

I'm hoping that shirt number goes to Gundogan for about 2 years before the number gets handed over so that Yamal can develop in peace.

Maradona37

:mad::banghead:

82c5ed2c-6fee-477b-9ba2-8c236d2561d0_16-9-discover-aspect-ratio_default_0.webp
That's Ryan Porteous for you. The guy is an absolute clogger who's looked poor in Scottish football (SPFL), never mind at this level.

Maradona37

He plays in England now but yeah he is a dirty bassa. A walking red card machine.
Yeah I know, I just meant when he played here.

But yeah, guys such as him are a danger to their opponents. He's always diving in studs up. To be fair with this challenge he was trying to prevent a certain goal but was still over the top and way too reckless.

Temptation

Gundogan: "You must have the freedom to let the opponent keep the ball without panicking. I think one of the best examples of this is Real Madrid. When they defend with 10 men around their penalty area, they wait patiently for their moment and when they get the ball, they take advantage ruthlessly."

Horatio

You're welcome
Gundogan: "You must have the freedom to let the opponent keep the ball without panicking. I think one of the best examples of this is Real Madrid. When they defend with 10 men around their penalty area, they wait patiently for their moment and when they get the ball, they take advantage ruthlessly."

Aye. How times have changed. We are now ready to glorify ans appreciate the “parking of bus”.

serghei

Yeah, except it's quite a bit harder to enjoy that style coming from the Ronnie & Eto'o, Pep, or even MSN eras of just shitting on teams while playing Play Station football.

Temptation

Yeah, except it's quite a bit harder to enjoy that style coming from the Ronnie & Eto'o, Pep, or even MSN eras of just shitting on teams while playing Play Station football.
Flick is one of the most entertaining managers on the planet. Except it's a very different style of entertainment to the traditional prime Barca way.

Flick's Bayern were amazing to watch.

serghei

Flick is one of the most entertaining managers on the planet. Except it's a very different style of entertainment to the traditional prime Barca way.

Flick's Bayern were amazing to watch.

It's about the players mostly. The ability of a manager to lift subpar players is vastly overstated.

Maradona37

Flick's Bayern (or more likely Hencykes's in the treble year) were far better to watch than any of Zidane or Ancelotti's RM though (other than maybe 2014).

Home of Barca Fans