23 - Jules Kounde

fergus90

He?s the best with the ball, but simply doesn?t play in the center. He?s not a rightback.

Don't get me wrong I like the guy but it was meant more as a compliment to Barca's defensive strength now, that the guy that was signed to be the ball playing CB cannot actually start there due to the quality of Araujo and Christensen.

JamDav1982

Don't get me wrong I like the guy but it was meant more as a compliment to Barca's defensive strength now, that the guy that was signed to be the ball playing CB cannot actually start there due to the quality of Araujo and Christensen.

He was signed for his ahtleticsm more than being a ball playing CB really.

Porque

Kounde will have plenty of opportunities at CB, for now it is not his moment. This season he is our best option for RB, and probably next too until Araujo or Christensen go down and he gets his chance back in the middle.

Not a liability per se at RB, but he will have problem moments there every odd game- on or off the ball.

Sailor Mars

He has been in bad form since the start of the World Cup.

Yes he hasn't played CB regularly for some time and had a brand new partner, but no excuse to make the mistakes he made tonight.

Home of Barca Fans