23 - Jules Kounde

Sailor Mars

A couple of sloppy moments with the ball at the start of the game, but tremendous otherwise.
The one time the Getafe player got past him into the box was partly due to one of the players in the offside position setting a pick and interfering with Kounde.

Andresito

Staff member
Long passing is probably his best ability. To me he doesn't instill confidence in the back, paired with Christensen who can also slack off from time to time is a disaster waiting to happen.

Masetro10

I like how nobody has anything to say about Kounde when this guy literally throws temper tantrums about playing RB and so instead of having him we get Sergi Roberto out there basically playing as the 12th player for Villareal.

Xavi is a weak manager. He legit decided to play Araujo our best CB at RB just to satisfy this French player who no doubt will betray Barca in a couple of years the same way Dembele did when Xavi literally resurrected his career.

Out with these French players. All are pompous mercenaries.

malvolio

I like how nobody has anything to say about Kounde when this guy literally throws temper tantrums about playing RB and so instead of having him we get Sergi Roberto out there basically playing as the 12th player for Villareal.

Xavi is a weak manager. He legit decided to play Araujo our best CB at RB just to satisfy this French player who no doubt will betray Barca in a couple of years the same way Dembele did when Xavi literally resurrected his career.

Out with these French players. All are pompous mercenaries.
Let's forget for a minute that you talk shit without knowing our current injury list.

He's entitled to throw temper tantrums at being played out of position. It's like you are switching jobs and instead of doing what you wanted and you were good at, you get to do some other stuff. Yes, money is the same. But he could have got the same money at Chelsea.

The problem is with the club, not the player. Guess will sort the problem by bringing in Cancelo.

CatalinR10

F44m0XVX0AIiOkb

serghei

If we get a big offer for him I'd consider a sale. Just don't see a top class defender in him. Good player, just not cut out for the top top level. Has to be something in excess of 70m to consider it though.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans