23 - Jules Kounde

Loki

5th top player injured, that makes half the starting line up. Same shit as last season, we don't get a break. At least it's better now than in a crucial time of the season. 2 players muscular problems, 3 players unlucky injuries. Make it stop please....

JamDav1982

5th top player injured, that makes half the starting line up. Same shit as last season, we don't get a break. At least it's better now than in a crucial time of the season. 2 players muscular problems, 3 players unlucky injuries. Make it stop please....

Real had plenty injuries also and longer term ones.

JamDav1982

Nah.

Availability has been a huge plus, now he’s injured. Shit happens.

Aye... so that availabilty rule now applies to him for this period.

As said.

Conceding a ton of goals with him at CB anyway v shit teams. Unless structure changes it will continue.

OVI9323

Let's wait for the crucial time, i'm sure we'll find a way to get in an even worst situation than last year

Blanco

Your most used outfield player before last night match. Only missed 78 mins against mallorca, its not a surprise that he got injured. I dont think his injury is very bad news for barca, because Araujo and Christensen proved that they are the best possible duo for you. I am curious to see what will Xavi do in el classico now. Vini played mainly on the flank against Osasuna and Cancelo would be perfect for him. If Kounde was fit i think Xavi would have start with last year’s defence against us plus Cancelo on the RM/RW position, but now its not possible. Inigo is one of the solutions in this scenario, but i dont think Xavi would start him.

JamDav1982

Your most used outfield player before last night match. Only missed 78 mins against mallorca, its not a surprise that he got injured. I dont think his injury is very bad news for barca, because Araujo and Christensen proved that they are the best possible duo for you. I am curious to see what will Xavi do in el classico now. Vini played mainly on the flank against Osasuna and Cancelo would be perfect for him. If Kounde was fit i think Xavi would have start with last year’s defence against us plus Cancelo on the RM/RW position, but now its not possible. Inigo is one of the solutions in this scenario, but i dont think Xavi would start him.

Balde RB to man mark Vini and Araujo given license to push out and try to stop Bellingham from CB.

Whoever the third attacker is for Real - Joselu or Rodrygo Christensen needs to try an stop.

Could then have Cancelo as LB and pushing into midfield on ball but a massive liability off it.

Gavi v Valverde on left of pitch and Pedri/Gundogan trying to keep ball off Real in middle v Camavinga and Tchou.

Loki

Your most used outfield player before last night match. Only missed 78 mins against mallorca, its not a surprise that he got injured.
You even saw what happend or just spam your keyboard? Gavi crashed into his leg with his full weight. What has that to do with minutes played?

Blanco

Balde RB to man mark Vini and Araujo given license to push out and try to stop Bellingham from CB.

Whoever the third attacker is for Real - Joselu or Rodrygo Christensen needs to try an stop.

Could then have Cancelo as LB and pushing into midfield on ball but a massive liability off it.

Gavi v Valverde on left of pitch and Pedri/Gundogan trying to keep ball off Real in middle v Camavinga and Tchou.
If Camavinga play, he will be LB. There is 0% chance for Ancelotti to drop Kroos for this game, he will not start with 5 midfielders too after the defeat against Atletico. And Camavinga is overrated as CM, nowhere near 34 old Kroos. Cant score, cant assist, cant control the tempo, making silly mistakes often and getting yellow cards. Like copy of Gavi. But at LB, he is very good, his tackling and stamina are insane and doesnt need the things that i said he lacks in midfield.

Also, i dont think that Xavi will put Balde on RB. First because i dont believe that he is good enough defensively to stop Vini and second reason is because that way you are losing Balde - Carvajal missmatch.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
You mean the first one where he was part of a historic defence? Bad mistake yesterday, but overall season has been more than fine so far. He has been easily our best defender.

Also Kounde has the most progressive carries in the top 5 Leagues.
I rate Kounde, but last season was an anomaly, we both know it. Stegen was in fantastic form AND La Liga forwards kept missing the target in 1v1 situations, it was like voodoo.

Home of Barca Fans