23 - Jules Kounde

kattanib

Lol you guys don't listen.. I said it long time ago .. this guy can potentially be the best defensive RB but he will always be a mediocre CB.. best bet is to convert him to a RB

Horatio

You're welcome
Hate his attitude, regardless of whether will be revived under a different coach. Could at least pretend he cares somewhat.

vuji_31

This is way I want Xavi gone.

He spend big money on Lewa, Rapinha and Kounde and all of them are shit after one season.

We need coach who is not stuborn donkey and who plays modern football.

I am tired and sick of this shitty passing game without shots, dribbles, speed and counters.

Porto should have won 3 points at home, and we would easily go as second on some monsters and get raped like every game.

Easiest group ever, and we should have lost 3 games of 6, against Porto, Antwerp and Shaktar.

I think it is time to admit we are 10 miles after modern teams, this tiki-shitty is not existable.

Too much games in last 10 years against lower opponents like Slavia Prag, Lyon, Shaktar, Antwerp, Roma etc showed we can't beat even teams like this.

I would risk with De Zerbi, yes he likes possesion, but it is not this shit possesion that Xavi does.

He is mastermind for Xavi.

3 years already passed, I don't see we have any attacking action.

Emberrassing.

Home of Barca Fans