23 - Jules Kounde

xXKonan

Lets hope city then comes with 80m offer. Cant stand those frenchies in our team
Well, to be fair He's the only French guy we had that has actually worked out so far.

Umtiti/Dembele I thought would but Umtiti decided to sacrifice his knee for the WC, and Dembele despite his injuries was favored by all of our coaches but decided to fuck off to PSG.

Messigician

Well, to be fair He's the only French guy we had that has actually worked out so far.

Umtiti/Dembele I thought would but Umtiti decided to sacrifice his knee for the WC, and Dembele despite his injuries was favored by all of our coaches but decided to fuck off to PSG.
Was umtiti all that? Dzeko folded him like a steel chair ….

CatalinR10

GOvj_v-XkAEmIzO

Horatio

You're welcome
Doing whatever it takes to hide the thinning hair. But not a bad look hairwise tbf. Don’t get me started on clothes.

TheStig

And with Balde (as long as he stays fit) hopefully our longterm LB I don't mind a more defensive minded RB.

Why do we all see Balde as an offensive LB? He is not good in attack, he doesn't have a final ball or a goal in him. We are used to him playing high because Xavi played him there but I think his future is as a more defensive LB because he is good in defence, his runs from deep are a lot more efficient and because of what I wrote earlier - he's not good in attack. His speed and stamina means that he can play all over the flank but I think his starting position should be deeper.

khaled_a_d

Compare that head-ache inducing pseudo style, to this amazingness

A Pirlo in his 30's is amazing in such style, it doesn't mean that a guy like Kounde will look the same in it tbh, it will never happen.
I am not a fan of this look, but honestly you can't blame a 25 years old guy for having different taste of fashion that he feels is more appropriate to him. Most NBA players wears some unimaginable things tbh, you will rarely see any of them try the Pirlo look.

Home of Barca Fans