23 - Jules Kounde

Maradona37

I thought he played quite well. In this tournament he's been fairly solid and dependable. He's not a spectacular centre back or full back but he has looked good defensively and one of those steady players every team needs.

However, I haven't watched La Liga for ages, so maybe he's been poor for Barca. I will read through the thread and see the general consensus.

Messi983

He was poor first half of the season and absolute beast in 2nd part.

Hope he didn't just build his form for Euros and will continue playing well next season. Think Flick sees him more as CB than RB but doubt we'll sign Frimpong or another starting quality RB. And I prefer Kounde over Cancelo every day.

Co0ter

He was poor first half of the season and absolute beast in 2nd part.

Hope he didn't just build his form for Euros and will continue playing well next season. Think Flick sees him more as CB than RB but doubt we'll sign Frimpong or another starting quality RB. And I prefer Kounde over Cancelo every day.
Bringing in Frimpong and Nico would be an injection of much needed attacking prowess. Frimpong has played mostly as an attacking wide RM under Xabi, but he's capable of playing as an attacking RB. I would settle for a cheaper option for LW like Philogene on loan (option to buy would be great if it turns out well) if we can't afford Nico and it meant not having to watch Felix or Torres at LW. We'd probably need to save that money if we'd have any hope of signing a decent DM as well.

A quality DM, Frimpong and Nico would sure be nice though. We'd be cooking and could focus on a striker for the following season.

Loki

The jersey logo. The cockeral.

giphy.webp

Home of Barca Fans