23 - Jules Kounde

Andresito

Staff member
Don't understand why he tries to beat his defender in tight spaces. Didn't succeed once, at best received a throw in.

Absolutely horrendous game. But think it was just an anomaly.

Why does he look so slow man i don't understand he was much more mobile in Sevilla from what I remember.

When he runs he looks like both knees had broken ACLs. Is he too bulky i don't get it

One of the players ti sell for sure

Kubala

He'll be fine but man does his inability going forward gimp Yamal's game down that right side
Agreed. We'd be better with a defensive LB and attacking RB. With Yamals inclination to cut inside an attacking RB could create so much for us.

Porque

Why does he look so slow man i don't understand he was much more mobile in Sevilla from what I remember.

When he runs he looks like both knees had broken ACLs. Is he too bulky i don't get it

Bad pitch. Lack of space from the opponents.

But mostly because his technical level is average compared to his teammates, which makes him look like a British guy with two left feet trying to dance the tango.

malvolio

Always said his position is CB. That's where he flourished at Sevilla and that's where he should play.

We should buy fullbacks anyway, the current situation is worrying to say the least. For rightback we don't have options other than shifting CBs there and for left back we have kids that are not up to standard.

M3ls

I have a feeling that he has gained a lot of muscle mass.

He should work less with hardware.

Home of Barca Fans