23 - Jules Kounde

Horatio

You're welcome
His English is perfect, first I've heard an interview from him.

Always respected that about European players, how multilingual they are, but goes with the continent I guess.

tbf in case of french it is far from given they speak English well.

Horatio

You're welcome
Yea Henry English, with an accent, he doesn't have a French accent, he sounds American more or less.

Henry is very far outlier. His English is very good. But spent lot of time there. Comfortably expresses his thoughts and uses plenty of colloquialisms.

I think his French accent is pretty obvious though. But no as strong as other.

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

The calls to have him move to centre back are way wide off the mark.

The guy has been solid as a rock at right back for club and country for a while now, so why change it.

His ability on the ball is also underrated as he showed today with a lovely cross to Lewa and some Trent style long balls.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Henry is very far outlier. His English is very good. But spent lot of time there. Comfortably expresses his thoughts and uses plenty of colloquialisms.

I love French English specially the women speaking.

khaled_a_d

Also, his first wife is English, and iirc he speaks to his 2nd wife in English, as that is her 2nd language.
You kind have to improve your language if you are using it at home.

malvolio

The calls to have him move to centre back are way wide off the mark.

The guy has been solid as a rock at right back for club and country for a while now, so why change it.

His ability on the ball is also underrated as he showed today with a lovely cross to Lewa and some Trent style long balls.
Because we don't better CBs than him an Araujo? We are playing him at RB because we don't have options. He's been good there and not a liability like Cancelo.

Home of Barca Fans