23 - Jules Kounde

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
He is finally playing like a proper fullback. Crosses, overlaps, combining with lamine yamal.

Almost makes me wanna cry, because aside from defensive duties he was awful as a right back.

jamrock

I don't think anyone saw him playing so high, I was certain he would be a 3rd CB like he's always been since moving to that position.

But flick ball requires both FB high, should have known.

Andresito

Staff member
Maybe unpopular opinion but I think he looked better last season. At times he looks like a proper CB on the ball now. It's as if he traded the little technique he had for strength.

In defence he's solid like everybody else. I like his availability very much.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
What I liked most about him at Sevilla was the sort of competitor he is, he is precisely the sort of character you’d hope for in defense. A warrior

Loki

Good match.
His best season start so far for us, could easily end up his best season overall. Thankfully he started to enjoy the RB position. I think much had to do with him not wanting to play there. But he finally accepted the role also in the french team.

CatalinR10

200w.webp

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Had to really watch Flick‘s pre-match pressy to appreciate how much admiration he has for how hard a worker Jules is, in spite of the German’s penchant for discretion

Love that competitiveness

Home of Barca Fans