23 - Jules Kounde

TheStig

Doesn't seem like something Kounde would do but could happen to anybody. I'm sure this is not a repeating thing and it's good Flick showed authority if it's true.

MontenegrinCuler

This guy played another 2 games without substitution. And plays non-stop for a long while. New chronic injury is not that far away.
He was rested v Osasuna and he was subbed off against YB for Fort. Risky games to rest him now. But since Fort plays very impressive when he gets subbed on I wouldn't mind Kounde getting more rest.

He seems strong, I think if anybody can handle this freaky schedule in our squad it's him. Could be one of the reasons he's among the most consistent performers.

TRY_Aze

He was rested v Osasuna and he was subbed off against YB for Fort. Risky games to rest him now. But since Fort plays very impressive when he gets subbed on I wouldn't mind Kounde getting more rest.

He seems strong, I think if anybody can handle this freaky schedule in our squad it's him. Could be one of the reasons he's among the most consistent performers.
No avail to look which one seems how strong. Once Gavi, Fermin and FDJ were seeming strong. The 'seeming' must not be evaluation point.

Home of Barca Fans