23 - Jules Kounde

ajnotkeith

Koulibaly is great but a little overrated. I watch a lot of Serie A and he's no world class brick wall, although very good.

At an older age too when we don't need any more of those.

Nucky

I just pray Chelsea or City get this guy. I am sick and tired of Frech central defenders and forwards. They are very weak and injury prone but as always, asks for tons of money. Better we sign someone else.

He is was the best CB in the league this season.. Sevilla only conceded 30 goals entire season.. Who cares that he is french, if he's good, he's good and Kounde is good..

malvolio

He is was the best CB in the league this season.. Sevilla only conceded 30 goals entire season.. Who cares that he is french, if he's good, he's good and Kounde is good..

That's all that matters. Best CB in the league so already settled, fast, good on the ball and a potential leader to teach Araujo a thing or two.

Nucky

That's all that matters. Best CB in the league so already settled, fast, good on the ball and a potential leader to teach Araujo a thing or two.

Exactly.. And both him and Araujo are 23.. As back ups Garcia and Christiansen, not to forget Pique who can still give us a season or two..

Nucky

Everything indicates that FC Barcelona will have to pay €35-40M + a player (most likely Memphis) to sign Jules Kound? from Sevilla.
[Via: Gerard Romero)

Latest on Kounde from Romero.. Memphis will be gone (finally) and we get Kounde..

Home of Barca Fans