23 - Jules Kounde

Messi983

All the folks saying Kounde is shit or bad are yet to say why they think he would be a bad signing. Just yelling at the clouds.

It's pretty obvious - because he plays in La Liga. If he'd play in EPL they would all scream how great he is and that we should buy him.

Folks always think La Liga are players overrated even if we've bought some great players from Sevilla.

Messigician

it's pretty obvious - because he plays in la liga. If he'd play in epl they would all scream how great he is and that we should buy him.

Folks always think la liga are players overrated even if we've bought some great players from sevilla.

like lenget?

Joan

Lenglet wasn’t a complete failure. Had quite a strong start and did better than was originally intended for him (wasn’t he supposed to be a third choice CB?)

If I had to guess, I’d say some mental issues ruined his form later; I know it’s not easy losing a coach like EV but he took it harder than I anticipated.

In a way, he was sadly another Barto special with inflated salary nobody wanted to take upon later. Would’ve been easier to resell if not the case. It is what it is, though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Because he's not physical enough, his tackling and strength are lacking. He's good at intercepting, dribbling and aeriel ability is ok. His passing is decent but not great. His mentality is ok but not great. How many french flops must we cycle through?

He's not physically enough based on what really? His stature? And his mentality is not great how exactly when he usually has good games vs. us and Real Madrid?

You're really just afraid of signing him because he's French, just be honest :lol:

Koulibaly might play for Senegal, but he's also French btw.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
As for Lenglet then if he wasn't so slow to turn and error prone he would still be a pretty good 3rd CB for us. He's still a better CB than Eric Garcia for example.

Catta

Barca should stop f*cking around Lewa and finish the deal with Sevilla to get Kounde. He should have been priority before Raphinha and Lewa.

Don't want another season with only Araujo as a competent CB, have no hope for the Danish Lenglet, and the less said about Pique and Garcia the better.

Joan

Raphinha only wanted Barca, there was plenty of time to finalise that. Should wrap up Kounde asap.

Before Sevilla sees United bid 55m for Lisandro.

gregorrin10

Barca should stop f*cking around Lewa and finish the deal with Sevilla to get Kounde. He should have been priority before Raphinha and Lewa.

Don't want another season with only Araujo as a competent CB, have no hope for the Danish Lenglet, and the less said about Pique and Garcia the better.

I agree that we need one (more) world class CB, but Christensen is very far from a Danish Lenglet. He'll be a positive surprise for many of you.

Home of Barca Fans