23 - Jules Kounde

Nucky

That is from this morning and before all the claims he is off to Chelsea.

Hope so.. Kounde would be probably the most needed signing this summer.. Araujo is a beast and by signing Kounde we get another beast, both 23 years old meaning our CB position is covered for long term..

Raketa10

Probably won't be sorted out this week. We will probably activate second lever on Friday and I don't think we can sign Kounde before that. I hope Chelsea won't hijack him in the meantime.

Last edited:

Messi983

Probably won't be sorted out this week. We will probably activate second lever on Friday and I don't think we can sign Kounde before that. I hope Chelsea won't hijack him in the meantime.

At this point I don't think there will be any hijacking. If he wants to go to Chelsea he'll go there, if he prefers Barca he'll wait for us for a few more days. It's all in his hands.

mc_lovin

Hope so.. Kounde would be probably the most needed signing this summer.. Araujo is a beast and by signing Kounde we get another beast, both 23 years old meaning our CB position is covered for long term..

Looking at our attack last season I firmly disagree. Even when we stabilised with Ferran+Auba it still was far from good enough.

Nucky

Looking at our attack last season I firmly disagree. Even when we stabilised with Ferran+Auba it still was far from good enough.

Of course it wasn't thats why Raphinha and Lewandowski were signed.. Not we have Fati/Ferran on the left, Lewa/Auba as 9 and Raphinha/Dembele on the right.. More than enough.. Defence was the most poor part of our game, CB was much needed and Kounde fits in perfectly..

mc_lovin

Of course it wasn't thats why Raphinha and Lewandowski were signed.. Not we have Fati/Ferran on the left, Lewa/Auba as 9 and Raphinha/Dembele on the right.. More than enough.. Defence was the most poor part of our game, CB was much needed and Kounde fits in perfectly..

? So Raphina and Lewa were more important signings.

Home of Barca Fans