23 - Jules Kounde

Zidane82

🚨 Alemany and Monchi have a price agreed over Kounde. @gerardromero @carpetasFCB #Transfers 🇫🇷💰

malvolio

�� Alemany and Monchi have a price agreed over Kounde. @gerardromero @carpetasFCB #Transfers ������

Damn, Laporta wasn't talking shit the other day when he said we're improving the defense next.

Curious if he'll still try for Bernardo once FDJ leaves.

Birdy

Info from twitter summarized:

reliable journos like Romano: open battle, Kounde would go to both clubs
sources from England and Seville: Chelsea agreed fee with Sevilla and Kounde will be Chelsea player in the next 48 h
sources from Catalonia: Kounde gives priority to Barca and has agreed terms

Doesn't sound like Raphinia story exactly, but Kounde certainly prefers us over Chelsea.
But he is not gonna wait for ever.

My hopes on Allemany to pull the trigger TODAY

Tackle

Chelsea have almost closed the deal. At the very least this saga will be over soon barring last minute intervention from us. Romero already talking about alternatives.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Perhaps Sevilla are playing hard ball with us. Would make sense as they'd rather see him go abroad.

Romero's listed alternatives are: Gvardiol, Inigo Martinez, Roger Ibanez, William Saliba, Skriniar.

Issues with those alternatives is that Gvardiol, Saliba the two with high potential will easily end up costing just as much if not more than Kounde, especially in Gvardiol's case as he's under contract till 2026.

Skriniar will also go for at least 60m.

Inigo Martinez sucks and I don't know anything about this Ibanez guy.

But most teams will refer to the Kounde and de Ligt deals when we try to sign one of these guys :lol:

khaled_a_d

Perhaps Sevilla are playing hard ball with us. Would make sense as they'd rather see him go abroad.

Romero's listed alternatives are: Gvardiol, Inigo Martinez, Roger Ibanez, William Saliba, Skriniar.

Issues with those alternatives is that Gvardiol, Saliba the two with high potential will easily end up costing just as much if not more than Kounde, especially in Gvardiol's case as he's under contract till 2026.

But most teams will refer to the Kounde and de Ligt deals when we try to sign one of these guys :lol:

Saliba won't cost anything close to Kounde.
And generally I don't want him here either

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Saliba won't cost anything close to Kounde.
And generally I don't want him here either

Don't think Arsenal will sell him cheaply. They signed him for around 35m and he's had a couple of good seasons out on loan since then.

Raketa10

All alternatives are a fucking joke except Gvardiol and Skriniar. Problem is that Gvardiol would cost more than Kounde and Skriniar won't be cheap either. Inigo Martinez is an older version of Eric Garcia. Can't believe we lost Kounde for 50mil + variables!

khaled_a_d

Don't think Arsenal will sell him cheaply. They signed him for around 35m and he's had a couple of good seasons out on loan since then.

He doesn't want to be there and iirc he is a trouble maker.
They won't get more than 40M if he pushes out to bigger club.
Still don't want it

Falcao

Chelsea have almost closed the deal. At the very least this saga will be over soon barring last minute intervention from us. Romero already talking about alternatives.

Don't worry. Just carry on celebrating Lewa as if you've just signed prime Mbappe.

vuji_31

Di Marzio says it is dkne deal for Chelsea.
Romero says we got deal with Sevilla.

Atleast it will be over soon

Home of Barca Fans