23 - Jules Kounde

Sooke

Johnatan Clauss from Lens, France. They have reached agreement with the player and the team back in May, 2022.

Chelsea are more focused on getting another CB, Striker, and probably another winger over Fullbacks right now from what I've seen.

If we get Kounde, there's no way were are getting either Alonso and Apilz.

I was thinking just like you about Azpi till when I find out that they already find his replacement. Read his name above.

Sooke

Finally, all of the Kounde fans will be relieved. Jules is Barcelona player. So the French colony is back to four again. Umtiti, Kessie, Kounde and Dembele. We should change our name to FC Francelona. LOL.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Johnatan Clauss from Lens, France. They have reached agreement with the player and the team back in May, 2022.

I was thinking just like you about Azpi till when I find out that they already find his replacement. Read his name above.

Clauss literally just signed for Marseille.

I want to say this as respectfully as possible, but most of what you say is either incorrect or nonsensical.

Sooke

True. Things change on the transfer market just overnight. Clauss was almost done deal for the Blues. What made him to change his mind is anybody's guess. I am sure Tuchel will look for another RB, but their academy product Reece James plays very well and I won't be surprised if he takes over the right side of their defense.

And Kessie ain?t French.

Kessie was born in Ivory Coast but he holds French passport as well.

JamDav1982

True. Things change on the transfer market just overnight. Clauss was almost done deal for the Blues. What made him to change his mind is anybody's guess. I am sure Tuchel will look for another RB, but their academy product Reece James plays very well and I won't be surprised if he takes over the right side of their defense.

Kessie was born in Ivory Coast but he holds French passport as well.

James has been their first chioice RB for past two seasons and one of their best players.

It would be a back up they are looking for.

Home of Barca Fans