23 - Jules Kounde

Birdy

Dest-Kounde-Araujo-Alba is a great back 4 for most games.

In special games Kounde can play RB and include another CB like Eric

KingLeo10

If Koeman called them it would basically be like a redirect to Tuchel's mobile phone number. :coffee:.

There's a difference when the midfield GOAT calls you. These players know what Xavi represents.

He was the engine of 5 huge trophies in 5 consecutive summers. 08 Euro, 09 CL, 10 WC, 11 CL, 12 Euro. 5-0.

Sprinkle on top of that a couple more CLs and 8 LL :lol:

Had it not been for Messi and CR7's mind boggling 50-60-70 goals a season averages in their prime, Xavi was easily the most impactful player of this generation.

khaled_a_d

Have to give some credit to Xavi imo. He was heavily involved in recruiting all new signings and whatever he said to the players must have worked as I'm sure Raphinha and Kounde turned down better financial offers from Chelsea and Lewa didn't even want to hear about interest from other clubs than Barca. And he obviously also convinced AC and Kessie months ago to join us.

That's how the things should be not mostly signing players only because you offer them the biggest wages.

thf this is also what happens when folks trust each other to do their job and work as a team.
Not a president who forces his galactico signings, a SD whi hates his own coach and fights with president, and a technical director that override the SD.
One thing Laporta said in his interview that got my attention "Xavi knows how to handle me, I know how to handle him"

khaled_a_d

English reporters now saying we'll end up paying less than what Chelsea offered :mou:

Even better piece by guardian:

Another complication is Thomas Tuchel is not entirely
convinced about signing Kound?. There are doubts over whether the 5ft 10in defender is tall enough to succeed in the Premier League.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...r-of-collapse-barcelona-sevilla-thomas-tuchel

Folks keep accusing Catalan media of such tactics when players doesn't come , but it is universal more or less

snowy

thf this is also what happens when folks trust each other to do their job and work as a team.
Not a president who forces his galactico signings, a SD whi hates his own coach and fights with president, and a technical director that override the SD.
One thing Laporta said in his interview that got my attention "Xavi knows how to handle me, I know how to handle him"

fitting description of PSG under both Tuchel & Poch.

It was a round robbin circus with Leonardo and the sheiks

Nucky

It's more media stirring a story than anything, and the. Fan banter.

Chelsea already signed Koulibaly as said above who was our target with Kounde.

Reading PSG are asking 70m for Kimbempe now. Bit too much that one. Let's see who Chelsea turn to instead.

Today I read Chelsea will go after ?kriniar..

Home of Barca Fans