24 - Eric García

Iniesta Ultra

It's a wonder he doesn't test Dembele there, he is speedy and also one of the best passers of the team. Also, did you see that tackle yesterday?

I like this idea more than mine of Dembele at right mid since he's better at medium to long passing than tiki taka.

Birdy

Flash back now to January, when I said he is the best we have to sub Busi as a pivot compared to all other mds we have...

… and Jammy mocked me about it.

Who's the idiot now?

Messigician

Xavi is the coach,
and as long he is the coach, you will never see Fabinho or Casemiro at DM.

Realize that

Don't really care mate

Look at real Madrid without casemiro under Benitez and what happened after

CDM is one of the most important positions

And Xavi wants to Garcia to be the star there

Lol

We don't deserve trophies

Bobo32

I like this idea more than mine of Dembele at right mid since he's better at medium to long passing than tiki taka.
Wew lad.
Flash back now to January, when I said he is the best we have to sub Busi as a pivot compared to all other mds we have...

Who's the idiot now?
Jammy is an idiot always I must say, but you predicting something that really hasn't even happened yet doesn't make you a genius either.
Garcia is probably the one most suited to be a backup for Busquets in this squad, but we'll have to wait and maybe see.

JamDav1982

Wew lad.

Jammy is an idiot always I must say, but you predicting something that really hasn't even happened yet doesn't make you a genius either.
Garcia is probably the one most suited to be a backup for Busquets in this squad, but we'll have to wait and maybe see.

Bobo the biggest moron on the forum who thinks Puig is top five mid in world.

I rest my case.

JamDav1982

Who's the idiot now?

You are the idiot.

Been proven time and again.

You were claiming that Nico is the back up of choice if I remember correctly before were proven to be speaking shite as always.

You and Bobo suit one another. Great minds.

khaled_a_d

Not sure why the complaints, it is honestly worth the try.
Eric has been terrible as CB, but good on ball,non of our midfielders proved to be worth of being even back up DM and our starting one is old.
Trying Eric in training is worth a shot at least.
This club had Motta, Edmilson & Marquez as their DM for one of their brightest periods in their history.

Bobo32

Not sure why the complaints, it is honestly worth the try.
Eric has been terrible as CB, but good on ball,non of our midfielders proved to be worth of being even back up DM and our starting one is old.
Trying Eric in training is worth a shot at least.
This club had Motta, Edmilson & Marquez as their DM for one of their brightest periods in their history.

And they all did fine, even though the instant improvement when Busquets arrived is one of the most striking ones.
I like the idea of Garcia there, he has the highest pass completion % in the squad, he is the only one beside Busquets who regularly and securely plays passes between the lines, through the middle, he is an aggressive marker and often takes the step forward to intercept. I think it can suit him very well.

JamDav1982

Motta was a midfielder and both Marquez/Edmilson had played there before Barca and away from Barca.

Not quite same as playing Garcia there.

Who knows if works but would guess it will be down to them being shit scared Busi gets injured and then FDJ if has to play DM they have no one to play CM other than Gavi as Xavi doesnt seem too happy with Nico in his role and thinks Puig is pish.

Home of Barca Fans